1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Power play...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rpeerless, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Peerless predicts a future of PALIN / CAIN. Don't know how it will come about but that's what I predict and that's what I believe the Libs are afraid of.

Second amendment, Constitutional values, jobs, oil, repeal Obamacare, solutions...

It may never happen but its my prediction. Four years of Palin, four years of Cain and so on.

How about you?

2. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I prefere Cain, Rubio. I would vote for Sarah in a second but don't think many agree with me. Jake

3. rpeerless

I left out immigration, national security, in the above power play. Free market solution to jobs. All good. On Cain I read 5 positive 2nd Amendment articles and one negative article which I felt was confused.
    While I really like Rubio, should he become VP I think there would be eligiblity issues should something happen to the Pres and he needed to move up.

Let me rephrase that and leave it at possible eliglbility issues for Rubio.

The lib media would have you believe a lot of things that are not true however the lib media aka the libs should not be choosing Republican Conservative candidates.

The Second Amendment is the key...it is by which the Constitution and all other Amendments are protected.

American solutions for and from the American point of view.

I'm searching for Conservative candidates that have it all. No compromises.
    Every vote counts, every precious vote.

4. rpeerless

Update above ^.

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

You'll vote for Mitt Romney and LIKE it.

OK, you won't like it, but have a barf bag handy when you go to the poll and deal with it.

-Gary

6. rpeerless

Gary, plan B Michelle Bachman, Newt Gingrich.

Alternate plan C Herman Cain , Newt Gingrich.

No Romneycare!

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Bachmann, whom I like a lot, unfortunately, is finished. It didn't matter anyway because, as I've explained ad nauseum, American women absoulutely will not tolerate a female President.

Cain is impressive, and although it's fun to think about a successful, self-made, highly intelligent, no-nonsense, truly conservative black man getting nominated by the Republicans, it is not going to happen. Cain is not going to sell his soul to the Republicans, and the Republican bosses know they will not be able to control him, so he can never get their nomination.

I'd love to be wrong, but I'm not. So everybody who truly wants Obama out of office had better start coming to terms with voting for a Democrat-Lite named Mitt Romney. Take it to the bank.

-Gary

8. rpeerless

Gary don't try to steer the herd. Voters know what they want and what they don't want. Don't be so sure on Romney.

Noticed a funny bumper sticker today advertised as the liberal nightmare: Herman Cain / Allen West. :) :) :).

Actually our Nation needs the resourcefullness of both Cain and West but together on the same ticket yes, liberal nightmare.

9. rpeerless

Here's a campaign slogan, Cain/West, Their Country is proud of them time and time again.

10. GW22

GW22 Active Member

"Cain/West -- 4 times blacker than Obama."

They'd get my vote. Plus it would be fun telling Democrats that if they didn't vote for the REAL black ticket they were RACIST!

-Gary

11. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Rubio is losing my interest. He is Hispanic and as such will not do anything about the illegals because he counts on their vote. He also think free trade with countries that do not have EPA and OSHA regulations raising their manufacturing cost is fair. I am afraid Rubio is not a good choice and tends to be more of a Demo talking Repub than the real thing.

12. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Rubio is a Cuban so I don't know why anybody would assume that he would support illegal immigration from Mexico.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.