1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

####Power Inverters####

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ImpalaBob, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

http://www.boatandrvaccessories.com/b020.html

I like it!!

2. 870shooter

870shooter Member

Your demands will dictate which one you need. Are you going to be watching a small tv, running tools or making coffee? Surprisingly you need a big one if you want to run a coffee maker, my Mr.Coffee has a 1000 watt heating element, draws a lot of power. Check the load of the devices you want to run, go bigger, start there.

http://www.xantrex.com

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Get a good one!!! In fact find the best one you can afford and buy the next model up from it. Buy one capable of more wattage than you think you will need because you will need it later. Cheap ones won't last and could burn your rig down. My buddy lost his $100,000+ semi with a cheap one.

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

A simple 400 watt one will run computers, fans, charge phones and do a lot more but to run a small 120 volt air compressor you are better off getting a 1500 or 2000 watt. Harbor freight sell them and I have six or eight as I use them on my pontoon boat, bass boat, camper etc but for a really good quality you can often find them at a camper repair facility used but not abused. I bought some from Amazon.com at a very good price. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.