1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

powder prices through the roof on gun broker

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by happy, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happy

happy Member

Check out the prices of rifle powder on gun broker.com. $5oo+ for 8# of Varget. Think maybe the stimulus package gave a few billon to the antigunners to buy ammo and supplies. No sportsman would pay the prices that are being asked online. Has to be a government trick for backdoor gun control. Small rifle primers $560 for 5000.

2. philk

philk Member

Walked into a local gun store and found 5000 WW209 primers. Grabbed them off the shelf and put them down by the cash register. While I was digging for my debit card the dufus totalled up $630.00. Set them back on the shelf and walked out.

3. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

I just bought 5000 cheddites for $107 plus tax in southern Indiana. Its not the Government. It is the greed of the sellers in my opinion.

4. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

Bought 5,000 W209 this week for $165. Somebody is trying to get rich quick at our expense. Remember who they are and treat them as such in the future with your purchases.

5. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

i found a small gun shop here in wi that has at least 10 cases of 5000 ea win209 and rio and shot, powder and any hand gun ammo you want i was surprised i might start reloading again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.