1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Powder Burn Rate Chart

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Go to any gunpowder co web site and you will find it.

2. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

It's as comprehensive an all-inclusive list as I've seen. Powders come & go, and no two sources seem to agree on exactly where a given powder fits, but this one roughly agrees with my other lists I've accumulated. All but one of the powders I've got (39, from many makers) are listed, in roughly the agreed-on place. Thanks, this is useful. Phil E

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This is a pretty good chart, I can tell by the inclusion of the pull down military powders available from surplus dealers (WC 844, 852, etc.).

I have another one or two that are good also.

HM

4. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Phil. Did you know there's music with that chart. Ha!

5. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

Yup - crank up the volume, lean back & relax. -Phil

6. larryjk

larryjk Member

Phil, Some of those powders aren't available (No. 206, W-780BR). If anyone has some they want sell, I will talk. I have a 25-06 that will shoot the eyes out of mosquitoes when loaded with that. I heard that it went out when Winchesters production facility in Florida burned in the erly 1970s. I tried all over the countyry and couldn't find anymore. The 25-06 and I have both been grieveing since then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.