1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Poulsbo Wa July4th BIG BANG SHOOT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BlackBelt, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackBelt

BlackBelt TS Member

Here's the club's website (above)

For the benefit of those of you who have never been to Poulsbo - - they throw the best targets in Western WA - PERIOD!

Absolutely a beautiful club nestled in the tall Douglass Fir trees indigenous to Washngton State. You will not be disappointed if you attend this shoot - guaranteed!

Terry Diener

2. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

AMEN!!!!!!

3. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Was a great day! 51 people turned out. I got to see some great shooting with Daro Handy and the other back-fencers.

Lee & Drew put on the perfect event...this is becoming my favorite club, hands down.

Though, today I learned how much a pain stainless can be when the sun hits it the right way...live & learn (and carry some masking tape for the receiver) :)

4. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

Drew and Co. did a great job on this shoot.

One of my favorite things to do is to visit a club I've never shot at before....being 4 1/2 hours away took a little thinking for a 300 bird one day shoot but Kim and I had a great time and was very glad we attended. Really the only improvement I could see is if Drew would climb portions of MT. Adams for some fresh hucklberry's and make a few pies......maybe next year Drew? :)

I think there were 11 squads....everything flowed smoothly without a hitch, Very nice grounds and clubhouse.....members we met seemed extremely nice and friendly.

The green targets at times seemed as if they were larger than normal....they really show up good against the background. There were some good scores.

Had a good time shooting with Jim and Daro.....this is a club we'll be back too at some point.

Thanks again Drew/Jim and the folks @ Poulsbo Gun Club.

John Stephens

5. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

I dont think enough stepped up. I saw 3 on the list and thought I overheard the money being returned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.