1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**** Poulsbo *** Great shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cole-mitchell, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cole-mitchell

cole-mitchell TS Member

did anyone bust a magnum?

2. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Jim,

Thanks for the kind words. The Poulsbo Gun Club and I tried very hard to see to it that there were trophies for winner and runner-up in each event. There was the Embroidered jacket for the HOA (special design just for this event), an embroidered PITA sport shirt for the singles (4 classes), doubles (3 classes), plus long and short yardage winners. The runner-up of these events had a choice of either an embroidered PITA tri-fold towel or a PITA coffee cup (2 choices). Everyone seemed very pleased with the trophies.

The Gun Club President said this was the way to do trophies, as I made sure we had all sizes of the sport shirt, so, no matter who won, we had the size right there. This way, the club only had to buy the shirts needed, not any extra. The design was a stock design from my website so I had the inventory already made. Worked great for everyone!!

Now to start working on the 4th of July shoot. Last years shoot was a great success, so now we have to try to top it. I'm sure by the 4th of July the club will be ready. I'm sure the $200 Big Gun Option will draw some new shooters.

As said before, Poulsbo might only be a 3 trap club, but puts on a better shoot program that clubs 3 times as large. Everyone should try and make an effort to enjoy a day of trapshooting at a club that is not only appealing to the eye, throws perfect legal targets, always super trophies, and to top it off, great lunches at an affordable price.

Don't just shoot good, look great doing it!!

Tomas

3. Yama

Yama TS Member

What is the Big Dog $200.00 pay in Option....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.