1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pot Shoots in the Colorado Springs area

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by colobiggun, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

None that I am aware of. There are a few registered shoots nearby, but with the leagues just ending, there is nothing organized right now. You are always welcome to come join us for some fun practice at Pikes Peak Gun Club (just east of Colorado Springs), Cactus Flats Gun Club (near Penrose), or Pueblo Gun Club (Pueblo). Pikes Peak is open Wed-Sun from 8:00 am - dusk (except Thursday, which closes at 5:00). There are usually a few shooters on Saturday and Sunday mornings if you would prefer shooting on a full squad, or less later in the afternoon if you would prefer to shoot with less people. My friends and I try to practice on Wednesday evenings (4:00 or so) and Saturday mornings. Come join us!!!

2. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

do you know catus flats and pueblo days and time of shooting thanks batman

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I sent you a PM Bob, you need to call Dwight. They are snowed in right now. April and May you can expect a lot of snow fast and then it is gone fast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.