1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

post office follies

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slayer, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

We have gotten into a very interesting situation as we attempt to move to beautiful northern Michigan. I put in my change of address form last week to move from the Saginaw bay area to the Straits area and encountered a problem. The road that I now live on had never been put on their national database. This explains why no G.P.S. has ever been able to locate us up here. Seems like not a big deal right? We have been coming up here since '98. No emergency vehicle, fire truck, police car etc. would ever have been able to find us because every one of them uses the P.O. database to find delivery points [valid adresses]. For those of you with remote vacation spots or homes, make sure that YOUR ROAD AND ADDRESS is in the post office nat'l database or you could wait for help for a very long time. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.