1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Post a while back ANy VNAM VETS HERE ANYONE GOT IT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KelleyPLK, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

I read a post months ago maybe even a year ago any Vnam Vets here , Just wondered if anyone saved it . I thought I might look up see if I knew anyone from 1967 1972 era in Vnam ?

Thank You

Pat Kelley

2. Surferboy

Surferboy Member

Pat, you're probably going to have more luck finding guys you knew by visiting web sites for unit(s) you served in. Hundreds of units, down to Company size, have really well kept sites with rosters of men who served and when. All Army Divisions, for instance, have great sites with dozens of links to brigades all the way down to individual LZs or FSBs. I have found dozens of buddies thru the 101st site. Just google your unit. Good luck! Steve

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Pat...

I was "In Country" from Jan '66 to May '67.

Project Sigma, B-56, 5th Special Forces.

Home base: Ho Gnoc Tao (between Saigon & Bien Hoa)

Curt Jones - Delaware

4. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

I was there from 1 July 68 to 20 January 70. Spent time at Long Binh, Bear Cat, Tay Ninh and back to Long Binh. Some ordnance companies on LB abd BC, then the 187th AHC at Tay Ninh (www.187thahc.net) and the 120th Aviation at LB with some time spent at Ton Sohn Nhut in Saigon. The 187th has a very active website and is quite energetic about finding all of its personnel. We've gotten most of them.

Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.