1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Post 4 owners... lens color discussion

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Al 29, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

I have the Desert Glow lenses and use them for most situations and am very happy with them.

I am looking to get a new color for extremely bright conditions. It can be the "Next Generation" type lens colors or the original colors.

I am squinting way, way too much using the Desert Glows.

Shooting the solid Orange or the black rimmed/Orange target.

Background varies like for most of us. I would have to say trees would be the predominant background if I had to pick one.

Thanks for the recommendation.

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Vermilion. Bill Malcolm

3. bt99bill

bt99bill TS Member

I like the Bronze for bright days. I use this for sporting clays and trap.

4. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

I am very light sensitive. I like the Desert Glows, but in extreme sunlight I really like the Bronze or Dark Purple. Email me if you have any questions. Matt

5. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

I am very light sensitive. I like the Desert Glows, but in extreme sunlight I really like the Bronze or Dark Purple. Email me if you have any questions. Matt

6. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Rebel: what are the colors? What comes with the 50.00 payment? Titanium frames, 2 sets of lenses, and case?

I need Rx for the lenses. Do you think i can send them out to get them cut to Rx? Are they scratched up, rate them %.

e-mail me: bucpride29@hotmail.com

I am very interested.

Thanks,

Jeff A.

7. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Matt: you have mail!!

8. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

I have polarized Desert Glows (old style) as I am light sensitive. Works well for most conditions. I have V-Lites when the desert glow won't work. I also have the new generation Shooter Passion Purple - those take some getting used to, but let me tell you, with a bright sun, blue sky background and orange targets, WOW!!!

I shoot primarily orange/black or orange targets. However, I do shoot at a club that throws all green - Kiwi Golds are the bomb for those. I do have light yellows for cloudy/night shooting as well.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.