1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Post 4 optics

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nothin but dust, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nothin but dust

nothin but dust TS Member

I own post 4 optics and they are the best glasses for anyone! Make sure you get the high deffenition lens! Wow do they ever make a difference. You can get a set of post 4's at many of the big shoots or log on to www.post4optics.com and you can order them right there! Tell them Josh sent you!! they are also cheaper than any other shooting glasses!!

Josh dejong

2. LABS4U0

LABS4U0 TS Member

Josh, How cheap is cheap? $$$

3. nothin but dust

90 dollars for high def lens!! more if you need RX

4. nothin but dust

where they to clear or what?

5. nothin but dust

6. FE DOG

FE DOG TS Member

Recently ordered from Post4. Had my RX glasses in 7 days as promised by Mike Sr.
    The day I got them a phone call to Mike Jr. with a few questions, all answered in a professional manner. Tonight first time shooting with them, Broke 25. Post4
    to anyone that ask my 2 cents.

7. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Mike Sr, did a 'tune-up' on my glasses while I was at the CA State Shoot this past weekend. First time I've ever met either of the Mike's in person, as all my business with them has been over the phone. Wonderful person, great conversation and service. He even corrected a mis-perception I had about when to use a set of lenses I had. Boy, am I glad I listened - really made a difference for me at Kingsburg. He's a very good shooter as well!

Jim, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them, just doesn't seem to be the norm. That's a shame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.