1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Post 4 Optics Great Customer Service

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by w762nato, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. w762nato

w762nato Member

Mike Rinard, of Post 4 Optics went the distance to supply me with two sets of prescription lenses that I ordered and paid someone else for (a member of this forum dealer for Maryland.)

POST 4 is a company and Mike is a man you can trust to make things right. I heartily recommend these lenses and POST 4 Optics.

knock my hat off to Email.
    Jan

2. 7771

7771 Active Member

The best in the Biz

Tom Ketchum
    Post 4 Optics dealer

3. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Mike has also treated me very well. both on a repair, and on a new set of lenses at at shoot. Top notch guy, top notch company, and a great product. Corey

4. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

One more for Post4...

Through Christa Ketchum & Tom, I sent a new prescription for their Target Orange lens to fit my Decot frames. Christa was great, the turnaround excellent, left lens was great. but right lens was off and strained my eye. Went back to my O.D., they read the new lens with the instrument and both complied with the Rx. The O.D. rechecked my eyes, made a small but significant change for the right side. I called Christa, who contacted Mike with the adjusted Rx for the right side only. I received the replacement lens in less than a week and was spot on and there was no billing with it. My O.D. had said he would pay if there was a charge. I called Mike Rinard and offered to pay, he wouldn't take anything for the replacement lens. Nothing but great service from Christa and Mike at Post4. I will stick with them in the future.

That's my experience with them.

Larry Addison

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Post4 is top notch in service!

6. seitz t22

seitz t22 TS Member

I will second that great turn around time nice guy.

7. below 0

below 0 TS Member

I ordered a set of prescription lens thru Scott Gens, who is a dealer here in SE Minnesota. After useing the new glasses a few times, I noticed a crack in the lens extending out from the notch in the glass. I called Scott and within a week, a new set of prescription lens were in my possession. Great Service..Thanks Scott...Odie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.