1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Post 4 "Glow" Lenses

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Is anyone using the Post 4 "Glow" lenses? Your opinion? I have a chance to look @ some next week, but looking for any info. Yes, I know everyones eyes are different. Pilla's are the clearest and highlight the target best to me, but turn targets white and give me no contrast. Currently wearing Rangers.

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Post 4

I tried some. Disappointed.

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Post 4

Matt-I have 4 of the glows--the only one that makes a difference for me is Desert Glow-on a tree back ground with a haze--they seem to work better than my Vermillion--in bright sun nothing comes close to CMT by Ranger

Phil Berkowitz

4. claybrdr

Post 4

I'll try the desert glow next in the woods. I bought that and the orange glow which was too dark for my tastes on a cloudy day. Light target orange is my all around favorite.

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Post 4

Any?

6. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Post 4

Colors fade after 1 year and drop off in effectiveness.

7. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Post 4

I think the Glow lens are good. If you match the right lens to your shooting conditions, they can really "light up" the bird. A good example of this is the Kiwi Glow. I've never seen any lens that lights up green targets the way that lens does. The green really pops in your vision. Very helpful in my opinion.

8. claybrdr

Post 4

Have to remember that in case I ever see a green target? Must be a Trap thing.

9. RED Z06

RED Z06 Member

Post 4

I agree with GoDawgs, their Kiwi Glow is the best lens I've ever used for green targets. It works good in low light. Pretty much all I use these days.

Thanks,
    Pat

10. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Post 4

I have post 4 glasses and two sets of glows desert are my preference and the purple was way too dark. Something that came up last week however, made me have a serious question about my glasses. I went to a vendor who could make a set of lens in an hour. They looked at my lenses and found they are plastic not poly carb, when I purchased my glasses I told them they were for shooting. I am not sure how to address the issue but I liked my glow glasses.
    Deb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

post 4 desert glow hd lenses