1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Post 4 Glasses ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1100 REMINGTON MAN, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1100 REMINGTON MAN

1100 REMINGTON MAN Active Member

Impressions of Post 4 HD lens & Lite Target Orange Glow ? I live in Iowa looking for some good shooting glasses & would above lens be correct where I live for all around Use ?

2. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

I like the Post 4 glasses. Problem is they do not have a web site that you can purchase additional lenses on line. For years, their site is always under construction. I am switching to Decot's.
    Steve Balistreri

3. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Check out ketchum@psin.com for post 4 frames and lenses.

4. 1100 REMINGTON MAN

1100 REMINGTON MAN Active Member

Anybody use both Desart Glow HD & Orange Glow HD if so what do you prefer ? Where do you live for background colors?

5. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

I use Desert Glow about 95% of the time. The other color I use is purple passion when it is extremely bright. I like the desert glow at night too. I see they have a transistion desert glow now which would be nice to have.

6. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

I have always just called them. This time of the year, Mike usually answers right away. It helps with him being a shooter too. Usually takes about four or five days from the date of the phone call, until the lenses are in my mail box.I have even had Mike replace lenses at no charge once also. Post 4 stands behind their product 100%. Or at least that has been my experience with them.

JIm B.

7. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

I don't know how you could find anyone better than Mike to work with. I've been wearing Post 4's for 10-12 years. Can't help with the lens colors--I'm partially color blind so what I see isn't what you would see.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.