1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Positive Gun Buying Experience on TS.Com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GoldEx, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

I wanted to take a moment to let people here know about a very positive buying experience I had with one of our members. I recently purchased a Citori Plus Combo from Enduro. I expressed an interest in the gun after seeing it offered for sale on TS.com and offered a deposit. He refused and said it was on hold for me without the need of a deposit. I was to be in the metropolitan Atlanta area on vacation and he was willing to make the 550 mile round trip over from Savannah just to show me the gun. If I was happy with what I saw, we would complete the sale. One thing led to another and business took him in another direction and required the cancellation of our Georgia meeting. After returning home, we reconnected via phone and he sent me the gun to view and upon my approval, send him the funds. Needless to say, the gun arrived yesterday (oh by the way, shipped out at his expense no less!)in overall better condition than what was described and funds are going out today. We hear about so many bad gun deal experiences on here that I just wanted to share a positive one. If there is ever a gun offered up for sale from this man, you won't go wrong in dealing with him. Thanks again Enduro!

Jeff

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I too have had a positive experience purchasing a shotgun via this venue....

Calvin was in Texas....he had a 11-87 I wanted. He sent the gun, I sent the check and the two probably crossed paths enroute. The gun arrived and was as Calvin stated. An honorable gentleman!

All's well when dealing in truth and honor!!!

Curt - Delaware

3. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

my guy said he would send the check when I sent the gun, but he chickened out. He took it to the range and shot it first. Then praised me for telling the truth about it. Got the $$$ later. Oh well it worked

4. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

While not purchasing a firearm, I have bought a gun case and miscellaneous accessories-type items. Just a week or so ago, I sent some Blue Magic Hulls down south to one of our guys who wanted some and we agreed to just covering my shipping expenses.

I have been fortunate to never having any issues and meeting some nice folks through this site...

Jay Spitz

5. peavine

peavine TS Member

Thanks GoldEx for starting the positive post. I would like to share my positive gun dealings on TS.com as well. I recently purchased an 1100 from SirMissAlot. The gun was as he stated in the post. The deal was done easily and in a timely matter(Thanks again Jim). First time buying a gun off the 'net. Jonathan Taylor. P.S. Thanks to Gene and StevelCt for the 1100 tips, hope to try 'er out this weekend.

6. titan79

titan79 TS Member

Bought a 16 ga. model 12 from Duckman earlier in the year. Gun was just as stated. Extra forend and a few boxes of ammo to boot. Excellent transcation.

7. teleskier

teleskier Member

I too have purchased off of here and had a positive experience but don't recall the sellers handle...Mike

8. BMC

BMC Member

Same here. I bought Allmtr50's Citori XT Trap off TS.com, it was everything he said it was and then some. Love that gun.

9. sharp eye

sharp eye TS Member

We find some fine people on TS.com. In January i bought a kx5 for fishacholic, the gun was exactly as he discribed to me.I couldn't be more content with the gun. This Sunday was my second ATA shooting and i won the handicap, thanks Hugo your the man, hope your still doing well.

10. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Yep, all good, both buying and selling.

11. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

my experiences on here both buying and selling have all been positive.

brett d.- t.s.commer since 2000.

12. AAleadvail27

AAleadvail27 TS Member

I purchased a TM-1 from Rob Boyer last month or so for my wife on this site and am very pleased with the transaction . Rob's a super guy .

Bob Semsack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.