1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Positive Comment On Morgan Optical

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

May 20, 2008
    I know this is nothing new, but for anyonewho doesn't know....Morgan Optical is a great place to do business! Wayne will go out of his way for you. I am a picky-type person, who has several questions, and as I get older try not to impulse buy. I bought from them in the past, but wanted a set of back-up frames. Called Wayne about 3 times over lens selection. Everytime, the same ole' patient Wayne answering my questions. Well, 3rd time did it-I made a purchase. Morgan Optical and Wayne Morgan is 1st class all the way. As a former vendor, I always loved to hear praises, so I thought I would share one!

Matt Woodson
  2. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2009
    I'll second that!

Both Wayne and his father Harold are top notch, knowledgeable people to deal with.

It's reassuring to have another shooter helping you with shooting glasses, especially when prescription lenses are involved. I tried the other guy but felt more "listened to" by Morgan Optical.

3. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

Jan 6, 2009
    Matt---Just received a set of Autumn Gold lense from Wayne, They are

transition and polarized so far they been great

4. Robb

Robb Member

Jan 29, 1998
    They did me right and then some.
  5. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2006
    Regardless of your shooting glass requirements, Wayne at Morgan Optical is terrific. The question of which color lense is often asked on this forum. Wayne will happily discuss this issue and base his recommendation based on a shooters particular needs. I suffer from red-green color deficiency, wear bifocals along with being blind in one eye and not able to see out of the other but Wayne was able to help. Great to do business with.

6. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I called and talked to Wayne last week, and ended up ordering 5 right prescription lenses only, 2 for the wife and three for myself. We are both one eyed shooters and use the Magic Dot do no reason for left replacements. An email copy of our prescriptions was sent to him as we chatted and Wayne read the information back to me.

What a great way to be able to do business !!!

Yesterday we received the new lenses, Both of us can see targets clearly again !!!

Many thanks go out to Wayne for being so patient and helpful through the process. He had to look up our old information in the archives since we had not had new lenses in quite some time, but he located them with no problem.

Just a wonderful fellow to work with, along with his Dad, and Dick Smith (RIP) when we lived in New York.

Thanks folks for the continued quality service !!!

Dave & Judy in SC
  7. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Bought my first set of Rangers from Wayne back in the 90's. He was helpful then and just as much now. Always willing to find the solution to a problem instead of creating another one, which seems to be SOP for most companies and their representatives these days. I have referred several shooters to Morgan Optical and they've all been pleased with the personal service and ultimate purchase. Here's a bump from a very satisfied customer.

Paul Jezierski
  8. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    When I was trying to choose my sporter frames, Wayne sent me a couple of pair in different sizes to try. I made my choice, ordered my glasses, & couldn't be happier with the service from Morgan Optical.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.