1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pos-comcast

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tcr1146, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

How many have Comcast and do many of you have trouble being disconnected frequently with their wireless connection?! I play a lot of tourneys on line at fulltilt and this problem has been ongoing! Mother pc is upstairs and they have spent several hours at my house trying to fix the problem to no avail! My record may be 4-5 hours without being disconnected but it keeps happening! If any of you play on line this is not only frustrating but very harmful at crucial junctures of the tourneys! Is my only option going back to hard wire and paying the extra monthly fees or what do you suggest?! By the way, they started at the pole, blamed it on my pc downstairs, put in a new router etc, etc! I just got kicked off again and had to come upstairs and commandeer Mom
    s pc just to finish the tourney! Not sure how to reconnect mine! Tom Rhoads

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

i am 99.9% satisfied with comcast,i have wireless laptops all over the house with strongest broadband router made,i go from cable modem to wireless router located up high i dont have a single pc in the house , just laptops

bill

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

I have Comcast, no problems with wireless laptop.

4. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Ever major problem I have ever had with comcast has turned out to be the modem they supply. Even if/when they have come out and say everything checks out ok it has ended up being the modem. Comcast will exchange them free if you take it to a comcast center no questions asked. I suggest you try this route and see if it solves your problem. Most people who do NOT use their computers for gaming do not notice anything wrong. Hope this helps and solves your problem.

5. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

tom maybe you should save some of your money for a rainy day and not play in those tournaments. By the way what "kind" of tournaments are they. you're not into the kinky stuff are you. motordoc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pos comcast