1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Porkulus

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jerbear, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YZhlvELlWUk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YZhlvELlWUk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jerbear

2. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I guess I am one of those haters....

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

hate looking at this man,,,,but a serious question,,,,either he is a pathological liar and really believes this crap,,,,or is someone pulling his strings/telling him THIS and he believes it,,,,thoughts?????

4. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

He's a junior senator who was in office 143 days.
    He is a puppet on a string. Soros etal.
    He's not smart enough to do this on his own.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I wonder how many people know he went to Harvard on someone else's money?

There are a lot of stupid people in this country, to vote for the Manchurian candidate.

There is a high level cabal, with soros and a few others that I believe to be orchestrating the downfall of America as we know it.

We will be East Germany, the country told by their leaders that the Trabant was the best car that could be made. And you only need one pair of shoes.
    And it's normal for grocery store shelves to be empty sometimes.

And if your are somewhere besides work, home, or sports events like WWF,NFL,or Nascar, you better have your papers in order.

Bye Bye American Pie.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.