1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Porkers of the year!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Surprise,,,,not really....

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=a02594a2-bce4-4bf9-8993-7841076fc4f3

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

How hard could it be to make it a hot link?

Eric

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

If it would have fit,,,,I would have put it in....Maybe you have the secret....

4. tachyon

tachyon Member

bigdog, you are right. The url field does not have enough characters to put in the entire url.

Click here, this link works

Barney Frank was "PORKER OF THE YEAR". He won in a landslide with 49% of the votes (second place was 26%) Five of the six nominees were democrats and the president was a write in and finished 5th. Maxine Waters (D) California, Neil Abercrombie (D) Hawaii, Hutchinson (R) Texas, Ray Lahood (Transportation Secretary) and Russ Carnahan (D) Missouri were the other official nominees.

Ben Nelson (D) Nebraska was Porker of the Month for January for the Cornhusker Kickback and is in the early lead for 2010 Porker of the year award.

5. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I thought maybe this was going to be a calendar full of Krispy Kreme pinups. lol lol

Hauxfan!

6. locdoc

locdoc Member

Me too, Haux........ :-(

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

7. tachyon

tachyon Member

Was this what you were wishing for Iowa boy?

A real "porker" of the year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.