1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Population numbers

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by spritc, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spritc

spritc Active Member

The population of Chicago is 2,707,120, whereas the population of Illinois is 12,875,255.

The population of NYC is 8,244,910, whereas the population of New York state is 19,570,261.

It would seem that if you don't like the liberal agenda in these two states, you could readily fix it. However, if you're a bunch of sheep being lead to slaughter, by all means let them take your rights away. Or, you may want to stand up and rebel. It has to start somewhere, why not with you?

Best of luck,

Steve in Indiana

2. APrice

APrice Active Member

Steve, have you stood up and rebelled lately...or you just talking about what other people should do?

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Steve

Living where you do, you know it is hard to fix. Even in Southern Illinois, there are a lot of Democrats, but they are the "old order" Democrats, not like the Libs up North. The more populous Chicago and NYC have more reprentatives in their legislatures and they are always Lib Dems.

The only way it can be fixed, is for the people outside of those two major cities is to disown those cities. Hold a convention without representation of Chicago and NYC., kick them out of the State. Chicago to become the City of Chicago, County and State of Cook and NYC the same, New York City of the State of New Amsterdam.

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

"New Amsterdam"! Would there be a red light district?

5. spritc

spritc Active Member

APrice,

I do rebell a lot. I write my state and Federal legislators emails and letters and I hold nothing back. I constantly remind them of our rights under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and I remind them We the People won't tolerate their infringements. What do you do?

Steve

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Just the current ones.

Check on above link about NYC beginnings.

7. spritc

spritc Active Member

Rick,

Excuses won't keep them fron trying to ban guns, it's going to take action on everyone's part. We can read all the crap out there, but you're going to have to get involved to stop the liberal agenda. The rinos in Washington aren't going to be much help. Contact your state and fed. reps and let your thoughts be known. In 2014 we have to keep the House and take over the Senate, so we're going to have to vote the Dems out in every case to save this once great country.

8. spritc

spritc Active Member

Today is the day to stand tall!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.