1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Poormans Grand

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, Programs & Results' started by blkfin, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkfin

blkfin Member

Central Jersey Rifle & pistol Club along with Groundswipers Gun club will host the 2nd annual Poormans Grand Sat Aug 11. Classification and Registration begin at 7:00 am and shooting starts at 8:00 am

200 16yrd (Registered Targets) $57.00 includes targets,fees and great Food
    1st 100 at CJ beginning at 8:am
    2nd 100 at Groundswipers

Lunch will be included at Groundswipers Lacey Rd. Forked River N.J. Please contact Dave Liming - e-mail- Thebigdog12@comcast.net or By phone 609-597-6113 for more info. Thanks, and hope to see you Sat. Mike K
  2. blkfin

blkfin Member

3. mike680

mike680 Member

I will be there again! Its a great shoot and a great bunch of guys who host it. Not to mention the best made road kill that can be found on the side of the road for lunch!
    Mike V.
  4. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Member

5. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

Wish I would have known about this sooner. I was just down at forked River the other day for two days of flounder fishing! My father in law has a house on the river, would have loved to shoot some trap too!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.