1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Poor Scores. Help

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tuscarora 99, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

I am shooting the tri state league here in Maryland. We shoot in Maryland, PA, VA, and WVA.This league is 50 singles and 50 handicap. The first shoot i broke a 96. the next an 81 then an 87 then an 84. What do you think my problem is? I shoot a bt -99. Straight stock nothing changed on the gun.

2. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

You started TRYING to shoot a good score--thinking too much,trying to make sure of every target,etc. is a recipe for disaster--just relax,go for the target and kill it--get your eyes on the target and don't poke at it and don't try to ride it way out either--the gun will follow your eyes and your brain will tell your finger to pull the trigger automatically.

3. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

Thats what it was when i broke the 96. It seemed no pressure and so natural. Now it just makes me mad to see me break such poor scores when i know im capable of much more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.