1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Poor old Hillary

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hipshot 3, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

It was reported on the News Hour a few minutes ago that Hillary Dillary Dock is trailing in #3 spot in Iowa.But it is still close! Obama is leading at this time. Seems the Democrats in Iowa are smarter than the Republicians in Iowa. Huckabee is leading at this time. As Iowa goes....so goes the country most likely. The smarties or dummies in Iowa are a good cross section of the smarties and dummies elsewhere! We will see what we will see!

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

What do you think guys?.....Is it back to doing the dishes and making the bed for her yet?

3. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Evidently the statement..Lifes a bitch, dont vote for one is working so far

Regards Gerald

4. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Ding Dong-the witch is almost dead---next time you see a broom in the air--holler pull----Phil

5. grammie

grammie TS Member

Hillary will make a complete turn-around in the polls!!!! Its a long way to November,,,and much is yet to happen in the next few months,,both domestically and in the world!!!!

Bush has bypassed the restrictions on the Mexican Trucks,,,and they will be rolling into America soon,,,,right into the NAU..........

AKA Grammie...........

6. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

As Iowa goes.... so goes the country. When did that ever happen? HMB

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Anybody know who the Skull&Bones candidate for prez is? Seems like, if we knew that, it'd save a whole lot of bandwidth.

8. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I feel even worse for Monica, who's still hiding in the oral office! Just imagine what could happen when Hillary walks in for her first day on the job! My God!

9. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Hillary will continue to sink in the national polls. She may still win the dumo nomination, but, the muck raking machines are just starting to churn.

10. gotbass

gotbass Member

post it, it will help all that are on a diet

11. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Yes Admiral.....That would be a terrible thing to behold, but Royalty somehow knows how to deal with it!

12. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Tron just told me why he's gonna vote for Hillary! It was so astounding, I have now decided that Hillary is for me to! You wouldn't believe it...no joke!

13. gotbass

gotbass Member

I have to know, tell us hip

14. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Obama is no better so rejoice all you want different liberal same ideas. And what can you say about the Breck Girl Edwards?? All of them just tell people give us all your money and we will give it back as as we know best. After all you are not smart enough to do anything on your own. It takes government to do everything.

Rock

Jim

15. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I promised my lips would be sealed! If you want to know, you got to ask the man...Tron! But brace yourself first and be sure you are sitting down, relaxed, and ready for what you might hear! Thats all I can say!

16. OldPshtr

OldPshtr Member

Keep in mind - if we all pile on Hillary - Obama will win primary.
    If he wins primary which republican can beat him? Probably one or two
    could beat Hillary but not Obama. Sure, she is an easy target but at what
    cost!!!!!!!
    Doyal

17. Paladin

Early in the primary process, I believed that the only way a repub could be elected pres,,is if the dumo's nominated mrs slick. I've changed my tune. Since there isn't a 'big dog' dumocrat running against her (apparently she scared off most challengers, which doesn't surprise me since she wears the only set of balls in the dumocrat party),,I've come to believe that she is the biggest dumocrat threat.

I believe either Huckabee or McCain could beat either mrs slick or Hussein Obama,,but I think she would get more general election votes than him.

It would be nice to see him beat her in the primary,,and he has a very good start.

18. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

**I believe either Huckabee or McCain could beat either mrs slick or Hussein Obama,,but I think she would get more general election votes than him.**

I'll save that bit of wisdom for you, Dimwit. You can choke on it next November. LMAO!!!

19. OldPshtr

OldPshtr Member

Seriously consider - who will vote for Obama?
    Everybody calling for change - he is change whatever his change is?
    If he wins primary - will put my money is his nose regardless of
    who republicans can come up with - either new or recycle.

Doyal

20. Paladin

Speaking of "Dimwit" and dishonesty,,smokingdope,,you never did tell me what the significance of the eighth digit from the left of an FFL number is. Oh,,that's right,,you didn't really have one did you,,you just implied it..LMAO!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

poor old hillary