1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Poor Nancy

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by CharlieAMA, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I don't know if this has been posted before, but have been out of town for the week. Anyway, got an emai;l from a fellow trapshooter that Nancy Pelosi's personal U.S. Air Force jet has been taken away from her. The email says it was verified by Snopes, so believe what you want.

These facts are supposedly published in the Judicial Watch, Dec.2010, Vol. 16, Issue 12. I haven't tried to look it up. But anyway, over a 16 month period, she flew 85 times, total mileage-206,264 miles, total air time-428.6 hrs., total cost to all of us was- $2,100,744. Cost of food and alcohol was $101,429. On a trip to Baghdad, she had the jet stocked with Johnny Walker Red, Grey Goose Vodka, E+J Brandy, Bailey's Irish Cream, Maker's Mark Whiskey,Courvoisier Cognac, Bacardi Rum, Jim Beam, Beefeater Gin,Dewar's Scotch, Bombay Sapphire, Jack Daniels,and Corona Beer, and various wines.

She also flew her children, grand children, in-laws, friends and hangers-on.

Even though she can no longer abuse the USAF, she can either fly her broom, or take Southwest Airlines, where bags fly for free.

This may be old news to some off you, but I thought it was interesting. Charlie

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

That made the weekend a little brighter. Jeff

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

All the booze consumed is starting to make sense, I thought she was just stupid, guess she is a stupid drunk

4. skeezix

skeezix Member

I think she lost her plane when she lost her job as Speaker of the House, thank god.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Watch Obozo sign an executive order if he can't get term limits repealed to give him AF 1 for the rest of his life

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Someone told her she had to drink each bottle to "find out what's in it".

Bob Falfa

7. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Brings a tear to your eye , doesn`t it.

8. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

BF, now thats funny and ironic in relation to statements she made about the Healthcare Reform Act.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.