1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pool player passes

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cueguy, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cueguy

cueguy Member

For all you pool players who follow the game some, Larry Price died on March 11. Apparently a heart attack, he was 60. He won the banks division at the Derby City Classic twice, quite a feat. He was one of the toughest money players in the US, no kidding. I got to see him play once in a 9 ball set in Vegas 3 years ago. Never saw anything like it. I wish I could diagram the shot he made that caused the other player ( a top player too ) to quit right there and then. Nubs Wagner

2. Janet

Janet TS Member

I don't follow the game Nubs, but sorry for the passing of such a great player
    at such a young age.

3. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I watched a young man named Marco win over Wimpy Lasseter years back (in the mid 60s) in Vegas. Marco ran all ball racks (14/1) after Wimpy,who broke first, finally missed one shot. I forget how many racks it took to win. I think was around 150 balls total. I have both of their pictures. Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.