1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

POOF!!! 140 million bucks

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by timberfaller, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

She may have come in second, but the people are still dead last!!!!!!!!1

There is still a house cleaning job to finish!

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

"If she (Meg Whitman) had simply sent the $140 million to the California treasurer, the state would be that much closer to having its deficit cured..."

Au contraire doggai! If $140 million were deposited in Calif's general fund today, Moonbeam and the liberals would promptly p!ss it away. Change it to a billion dollars deposited and Calif's brain dead libs would create some new social welfare (i.e. 'vote buying') programs and 'poof' another billion would go up in smoke.

The libs wouldn't apply so much as a dime toward deficit reduction in either scenario.

sissy

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"If she (Meg Whitman) had simply sent the $140 million to the California treasurer, the state would be that much closer to having its deficit cured..."

Reminds me of the ones in our state who say, "I thought the lottery was going to fund the education budget?".

Well, it does, sort of. The lottery takes in 600 million dollars a year. Problem is, the education budget is 13 BILLION dollars (ironically just the amount of our deficit two years ago). California probably blows 140 million dollars on envelopes.

4. zeroed4x

zeroed4x TS Member

Deleted for language.

5. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Doggai.

Whitman is a billionaire. How she spends her money is really none of your business. Or do you think otherwise?

Lots of politicians promise to raise taxes on the "rich" to fund programs for the "poor". What do you think they're doing, and whose money do you think they're using? Can you tell the difference?

Chichay

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The illegal that defrauded her (indirectly, I might add) and a slimeball lawyer skank named Gloria Allred were the reason she is not the governor-elect today.

Voters everywhere are fools for the most part, basintg their decisions on a lot of superficial crap that has nothing to do with the real issue.

"People get the government they deserve"

HM

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    If I had that kind of money I wouldn't be spending it on trying to get elected in Commiefornia. I'd be spending it moving to a lovely ranch in the countryside in some other state.

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

$150 million? So what!?! Still her money, sport, and none of yours or anyone elses business what she does with it.

9. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Edited for terrible language.

Next one is strike 3.

10. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Your right about her money an how she spends it is her business. Now as far as a CEO I don't think that says much for her business mine. I'll bet she didn't let the employees piss that kind of money away when she was the boss. Most of those ceo's come into the money long after the company was founded by someone else and they mainly fall into place to get that kind of job. Believe me those kind of people protect each other.
    Just look at that Dumb ass that was ceo of Home Depot. The company lost millions durring his tendure. Then they was willing to pay millions to get rid of that dumbass. Then GMC couldn't wait to hire that shithead. He didn't know the first darn thing about making cars but still sighned on for millions to be ceo of that junkyard. Used the taxpayers money to keep it from going under and the stupidass public sucked right up to it. Now the Unions live off the taxpayers while their money goes into the dumbasscrats fund
    Heck Cali. don't have a single ball in the hole state that would do the most common right thing. Its one sick sad, sour state.

11. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Randy,

There is hope. If Jerry Brown as CA AG won't act, perhaps the US Attorney for CA might. Election fraud is a federal crime. Now dealing with the US Dept of Justice is another matter, as evidenced by its inaction regarding the Black Panther intimidation of voters in PA suggested. Expect the new House of Representatives to conduct hearings regarding this matter.

Chichay

12. chipped1

chipped1 TS Member

California spends $40 million a day on unemployment benefits. Tell me again how 150 million from Meg would have fixed California's fiscal problems.

Chip

13. zeroed4x

zeroed4x TS Member

Sorry Randy,

You might not have your head up your ass but I remain steadfast with regards to my statement that "MOST" Californians do in deed have their heads deeply entrenched.

Where in the hell were all of these Republicans on Nov 2nd ?
    There's no control on how many of the illegal wetbacks come into Cal and no control on illegal voting by them. Its all an integral part of the Liberal agenda.

Unfortunately even the threat of having destructive people like Barbra Boxer stay in office and higher taxes for a bankrupt state like Cal was not enough.

Yes Randy, its too obvious that my original statement is 100% accurate.

14. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.