1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pontiac trans am 1982 for sale??? interested

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by motordoctor, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

i have a friend with this car and he wants to sell it. 26000 original miles. 5 liter cross ram fuel injected engine. black, with camel colored seats. air, t tops. would make a great hot rod. not sure about the engine. it has been stored inside for 18 years. interested. make an offer and i also can send a few pictures if you want. motordoc
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm not sure, but looking at the hood in the second picture, it looks like it's a turbo model. They weren't great engines, and were famous for eating turbos and feeding bits to the engine.

3. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Heh Bandit where are you...

4. ZTWITHE

ZTWITHE Member

0   0   0

Man I'd buy this but I dont have a mullet or an American flag t-shirt so I doubt I could get it to start......... Just kidding, UP for an interesting car.

5. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

Bandit - No. Michael Knight Yes!

6. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

it is not a turbo car. it is the 5.0 liter with cross ram fuel injection. not sure what it is worth. if interested lets try and figure a fair price. it is in a warehouse in cleveland ohio. you would need a tow truck to take it home. Might run but not sure about that. I talked to the owner today. It had a new cam put in about 300 miles ago and not driven but a few miles since then. he says it ran ok but as of now it will need oil change, fuel system clean and some other stuff. NEVER in an accident. Had a minor repair to the right rear wheel opening when he snagged the mud flap. Interior is so so but does not look bad. I think if you rub it out it might be nice. contact me for more info motordoc

7. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

The engine is anything from a 302 to a 307.

8. ZTWITHE

ZTWITHE Member

0   0   0

Being a gm product its a 305 to be exact

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.