1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ponsness-Warren Model 900

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by FormerMarine, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Member

I have a line on this loader, with the big shot tube, over 1500 hulls, cover, shell counter all in very good condition for $450............is it worth it?

Thanks in advance guys.

Bill

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Depends on its condition, but yes. I had one that Whiz white recnditioned and sold for over $500. What bushings does it come with? New PW's sell for close to $700 and then there is shipping and tax. Fred

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Honestly, $450 is a bit too steep. It is used, and one never relly knows to what extent it is worn out.

As Fred said a new one is not much more at $669. There is about $30 shipping typically, but out-of-state shipments are never charged sales tax.

1500 hulls are worth 3¢-5¢ each, but they may not be once-fired, and may not be what you want either.

I'd think a reasonably good deal would be $350. Check eBay and see what these sell for. They can go high and can go low... depends on the month, day, time, etc.

Whiz White<BR>
    P/W Distributor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.