1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ponsness Warren Customer Support

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by captainkac, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainkac

captainkac TS Member

I am writing to pass along my experience with the custmer support staff at Ponsness Warren. I have been reloading on a Hornady 366 for nearly 4 years. I knew that machine inside and out. When Ponsness Warren announced the Patriot machine and detailed the features (i.e. shell sensing and the ability to attach a hydraulic and an automatic shell feed system) I was interested. I read on the shooting forums that many people had a problem with Ponsness Waren Customer Support. My experience with the P/W Customer Support team has been tremendous. As many of you know, there is a learning curve when you get a new machine. The P/W team helped me at every turn and together we even identified some changes needed to make the automatic shell feed system work with the Patriot. I can not say enough about how helpful and supportive the P/W team has been. I would whole heartily recommend a Ponsness Warren Parriot and the customer support is second to none.

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

3. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

I mentioned this in other threads...as PW customer support had taken a beating in the past (possibly deserved?), but my experience has been outstanding. That is good news for all reloaders who have PW gear to support that may have not felt the love in the past. You can sure feel it now for whatever reason.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

And dont forget we have Whiz who is really a whiz on any PW & always willing to lend a hand

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

I have used PWs for over 30 years ... always got whatever part I needed within 3 days ... with one exception. ( a mixup where the part went to someone else )

6. himark

himark Well-Known Member

bumper for a positive note! good to hear.

7. jerryjackson

jerryjackson Member

Just give Bruce a chance to get back to you. He is the man with the answers and always helpful.

8. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

I have used the "same" PW since 1975 and have never needed parts except guide fingers. Many "many" thousands of shells. Jimmy Borum

9. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

They have been good to work with for me. Glenn

10. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer TS Member

I've been using an early model 900 since 89, sure I've had some minor problems. But after more than a half million shells I've got to say that I've not been unhappy with the customer support from them and of course Whiz White. I've also did some upgrades on it. New primer seater, hull feeder and the tapered final crimp. All in all I've looked for a reason to get one of the new machines but can't for the life of me come up with one.
    Bill

11. 1oz

1oz Member

Ive had nothing but great service from PW the women and Bruce have been very helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ponsness warren customer service

trouble with the ponsness warren reloaders