1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

ponsness warren 900 size-amatic

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by hehawboy, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hehawboy

hehawboy TS Member

0   0   0

LET'S PUT THIS IN THE CORRECT SECTION SO YOU GUYS CAN QUIT HASTLING ABOUT IT - MODERATOR

I have a 900 pw press for sale and would like to sell it locally if you are in the state of mass. It's in good shape and have extra set of 20 dies to go along with it.

I am asking $475.00 for the reloader. I do believe the set of 20 gauge dies sells for $199.00 alone. This price is firm.

2. hehawboy

hehawboy TS Member

0   0   0

AT least I'm not selling a camper on ts

3. MilCon

MilCon TS Member

0   0   0

Every one is so touchy on this board.

At least the guy is selling something shooting related.

Flame away , see if I care.

Ken

4. Sammyw

Sammyw Member

0   0   0

I am interested in your PW. I have a friend near Portsmouth that I can send to look at it and pay your for it if it's as described. Where in MA are you located?

Bill Kravec
    732-245-0462
    bekravec@gmail.com

5. Reinz

Reinz Member

0   0   0

???? Gary asks why didn't poster put this in the ads section?

Whenever I place ads or for that matter, on MY COMPUTER screen EVERYThing shows up on the same ONE and only forum.

So what difference does it make????

Not being argumentative here, I just don't understand.

Stormy

6. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Member

0   0   0

Same story here!! For the past few months my screen has everything mixed up.No seperate columns.So I thought that maybe the website had switched to this setup.Call me and a whole bunch of the old timers on this site computer savy???Not!!Alot of posters here need to take the BS to the PM section so we don't all have to read it.Or maybe they feed on this type of thing?? Not pointing any fingers either!PJ

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

There are two ways to view the forum. The first is non-category view in which all the thread categories are mixed. The second is Category View in which all the thread types are sorted which allows you to view only the things you are interested in. At the top right under the Private Message option is "Category View". If you click that it sorts all the threads accordingly. Of course when someone blatantly disregards the rules of posting a thread, that thread does not appear where it should. Just because you do not understand how something works does not mean the rules do not apply to you. David, the site owner created the categories so that the users such as myself who wish to not have to sort thru BS to read shooting threads can simply go to the categories we choose and never see the things that don't interest us. If you post the thread in the wrong section, that makes the system useless. View the forum in whichever mode you choose but try and follow the rules so it works as intended for others.

8. TD1958

TD1958 TS Member

0   0   0

So maybe if you are offended by seeing thing for sale you should look at it from a different aspect. Come on this is an open trapshooters web site if we choose to let "individuals" police the sight and complain because it isn't what he or she thinks it should be we might as well close it down. I also have listed things for sale and they end up on this page so be little me if you want but if you don't likw what you are reading, don't read it. Tim Dearth

9. hehawboy

hehawboy TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks to those on ts sticking up for what i posted ,gary it seems must have a large hair across his as#$# , I see all other items for sale on ts that don;t even pretain to shooting so I'm wrong for trying to sell a reloader. Ya right

10. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Follow the rules and there won't be any policing. You post your threads in the right section like the rules state multiple times and everything goes smooth. It's people who think rules do not pertain to them that cause the problems. I'm sorry you do not understand how the forum works despite my effort to explain it in my above post but you still are required to follow David's( the site owner) rules.

Nobody is offended you are trying to sell a loader. Just follow the rules when posting it. It goes in the For Sale section along with the items you believe may or may not belong here.

11. Big Jack

Big Jack Active Member

0   0   0

What is it, a full moon? Give the guy a break! As if you never screwed up. Glad he got it sold..maybe that's the way..put it anywhere you want..someone will read it and bitch and some will just read it,,and maybe he'll buy it!

Big Jack

12. Reinz

Reinz Member

0   0   0

Thanks for clarifying Grntitan!

Stormy

13. hehawboy

hehawboy TS Member

0   0   0

I don't sweat the little things in life that really don't bother me . In matter of fact the gun club I belong to has a few guys in it just like a couple who have posted on my thread ,no wonder there not liked either

14. Masterplan

Masterplan TS Member

0   0   0

man your a trouble maker..........

Oh boy

Gee I wonder whom to you refer.........

Will you be there Sunday at the shoot hehaw BOY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.