1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ponsness Warren 800B

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by leadhead358, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

A friend of mine has a ponsness warren 800b loader for sale and he says it will nor rotate the turret back to the home position. I use a mec so this loader would be a new adventure for me. My questions are what would be the problem, is it fixable, what would be a good price, are parts available, and how old might it be. He said it may be out of calibration or timing. Thanks Tom

2. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

What your buddy told you about Timing and calibration is most likely the problem! Contact Whiz White and he will tell you what you need to know.

The index pad is probably the problem.Good Luck PJ

3. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Or it could simply be a couple of loose set screws. When I first got my used 800B, I tried to run it and the shell plate wouldn't turn all the way. So I looked at it, got out the allen wrenches, and found the set screws on the main shell plate were loose. So I just tightened them up and it ran perfect. But then I tore it completely down and re-oiled a greased everything, which I suggest you do if you buy it. Good luck in your adventures. Josh

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Click on my link above and download the Maintenance & Lubrication manual telling how to get it back into time.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ponsness warren 800b for sale

ponsness-warren 800b