1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ponsness Warren 800B: Value Please

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Chango2, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

I received a Ponsness Warren 800B loader in fine, yet dusty condtion with all the parts. It has the instruction book and has not been used "hard"...but it is not set up as far as I can tell. Machine is approximately five, six years old.

I am considering selling the entire machine; what is a fair and typical price/value for this machine? I am assuming it will need to be adjusted by somebody familiar with these.

Due to the weight, I do not care to ship the machine if possible.

Thanks,

David
    Los Angeles

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

800B models have not been made in close to 30 years.What its worth depends on any upgrades installed. No upgrades in good shape,$150 to $250. Where are you located ? Jeff

3. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

250-ish top.

4. JTEA

JTEA Member

0   0   0

Features, condition and local demand. If it's in timing etc. that's a plus. If not, some people will give them away. I got mine for 50% value after a shooter decided to "fix it". I had it running in no time. Have used if for 20 years now. A B model will need extra $ invested for final crimp etc. to work at it's best > C model.

JT

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

125-215

6. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

PW - B could be worth up to $250. As long as they are working good. I have one thats about 30 years old in a .410 thats work today as good as it did when new.

7. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

It is a great loader with little value. Mine are more than 40 years old. Some parts are expensive so a loader for sale has to be working well. I have a .410 with a broken expensive part so I don't know whether it will ever run again. Luckily, I have a backup. I don't own a PW that is less than 30 years old, am not interested in buying a newer one.

8. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

They generally sell nicely on Ebay. I have seen them go for $300 to $350. I believe that they are worth that. Billy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.