1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

PONSNESS WARREN 12GA. PRESS RELOADER FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by major146, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. major146

major146 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Up for sale is a LIKE NEW Ponsness Warren Size O Matic 900 12 gauge press.
    This press came from a widow of the friend of mine. He kept it clean and lubed so it is in excellent condition. He was the kind of guy that washed and waxed his lawnmower.
    I tried loading with it and made an entire box of shells that came out perfect.
    It is set up for the following load:
    Remington Gun Club or Winchester AA hulls
    1 oz. shot
    17.2 grains of Clays
    WAA12SL 12ga wad
    and a Cheddite 209 primer.

This recipe works great for trap or skeet and makes a shell that is about 1200fps but you can adjust this press for whatever load you want to make. This press has auto indexing so every time you raise the handle a completed shell is ejected from the press.
    The powder and shot hoppers have a 3 way valve you can set it for on, off or empty.

It comes with the following bushings for powder, J (17.2gr.) & L (19gr.) and both a 1oz and a 1 1/8 oz. shot bushings are included.
    It has both a 6 point and 8 point crimp starter.
    The powder and shot hoppers are a little cloudy but they are still easy to see through.

It has an automatic primer feeder tray that will hold an entire box of 209 primers and includes a spent primer catcher.
    The original instruction manual also comes with it.
    Ponsness Warren is very easy to deal with, they have a great technical assistance team that will help you with any questions.
    This press sells for $800 new but for a lot less you will have a press that will last you and your descendants for many years. The rate of loading is about 300+ shells per hour. If I didn’t already have a good 12 gauge press I would definitely be keeping this one. $550 + shipping. (the shipping weight is about 45lbs.)

More pictures are available upon request.
    716 69three-323seven t.schultz5@roadrunner.com
    Terry
  2. dale58

dale58 Member

0   0   0

I don't think Ponsness Warren makes the 900 Elite anymore. They make the 800 plus which does not have the center post indexing system. The 800 plus does sell for about $800.00. Maybe some of our P/W experts can chime in to correct me if my info is wrong. Dale
  3. major146

major146 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dale
    I am not sure either if they are still making the 900 but it is a great press for a good price.
    Terry
  4. ironhead

ironhead Member

0   0   0

Ponsness Warren has quit making the the 900 elite. The 800 plus LS 2000 and the new Patriot are the only ones I believe Ponsness Warren is making now.
  5. major146

major146 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.