1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PONOCO SLATE BELT ATA SHOOT WRONG!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shotgun5, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun5

Shotgun5 Member

THE ATA SHOOT THAT YOU SEE IN THE TRAP AND FIELD BOOK THAT IS LISTED FOR 03/27/11 IS WRONG. THERE IS NO SHOOT FOR THAT WEEK-END FOR ATA. THERE IS A LEAGUE SHOOT FOR THAT DATE. THE TRAP AND FIELD POSTED THE WRONG DATE. I' AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THAT THIS MY HAVE CAUSED YOU.POCONO SLATE BELT WILLN'T BE SHOOTING ATA ON 3/27/11.THANK YOU. PETE DUCHARME III.

2. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

The March 2011 issue of Trap & Field magazine lists the shoot date as March 27. As a Lehigh Valley resident, I was relatively certain that this was a mistake, but thanks for confirming it for those of us who might have been considering attending.

Pete : I am not sure that WILLN'T is a valid contraction within the English language, but I probably should not be poking fun at a guy who ROUTINELY whips my butt in the Lehigh Valley League. *smile*

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Willn't is Victaulic speak. The surprising part is Pete can read or write. His gorgeous wife or daughter must have helped translating his language into words!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.