1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ponder this...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://gma.yahoo.com/photos/jamestown-cannibalism-slideshow/#crsl=%252Fphotos%252Fjamestown-cannibalism-slideshow%252Ffacial-reconstruction-jane-jamestown-seen-during-news-conference-photo-181007536.html

Okay, I've looked at this and I can't help but wonder, do they think that strike mark was from a fork?

To me looks like a strike mark from a bear or some other predatory animal that had a lot of weight and force and strong claws. Unless they analyzed a BM from the 'cannibal' how can scientists conclusively make this claim?

Or now we're supposed to think our Nation was founded by "cannibals"?

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Scientist of today don't investigate, they throw out opinions and see which ones stick or create the most $$$$$$$ for grants.

If it was a remain from Jamestown, it had to be in a airtight vault of some kind. Dust to dust! they say!!

I'd say a local badger found the dead person, but hey, there were wolves back then too!!

3. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Yes and fishers and coyote pups with extremely sharp little teeth.

Non hunting, non woodsmen, lib Phd's?

Large strike sure looks like a forceful claw mark to me.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Maybe it was Bigfoot ,,,,,,,,timber is probably right,,,,,,,would like to see the grant amount........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.