1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

POLLS QUESTION for TS.COM

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by TinMan88, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

My poll for you is about "poll data" in your state or congressional elections.

HOW MANY RACES ARE BEING REPORTED NEAR 47-47 or NEARLY DEAD EVEN?

My purpose of question concerns stepping on election outcomes in close races when media tells us race is "too close to call".

In Washington Govenor's race it is being reported as dead even. One candidate really stinks. (the Dem) The last Govenor had proven vote fraud and "made every vote count". She was nationally rated an eff (F) among the states' Govenors. (Dem also)

WHAT DO YOU GOT?

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

3. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Sorry Galt, I'll have Dick Morris pencil it out for you.

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

As Rush points out, the pollsters, who have spent months attempting to steer the vote, now as the election nears, have their credibility on the line. They don't want to be perceived as not worth listening to (because they were wrong) as that would affect their ability to steer elections in the next cycle, so now they have to report real numbers accurately.

5. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

My poll for you is about "poll data" in your state or congressional elections.

HOW MANY RACES ARE BEING REPORTED NEAR 47-47 or NEARLY DEAD EVEN?

My purpose of question concerns stepping on election outcomes in close races when media tells us race is "too close to call".

In Washington Govenor's race it is being reported as dead even. One candidate really stinks. (the Dem) The last Govenor had proven vote fraud and "made every vote count". She was nationally rated an eff (F) among the states' Govenors. (Dem also)

WHAT DO YOU GOT?

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

7. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Sorry Galt, I'll have Dick Morris pencil it out for you.

8. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

As Rush points out, the pollsters, who have spent months attempting to steer the vote, now as the election nears, have their credibility on the line. They don't want to be perceived as not worth listening to (because they were wrong) as that would affect their ability to steer elections in the next cycle, so now they have to report real numbers accurately.

9. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Makes you wonder why all of the network and cable news outlets are saying they will cut back on exit polls doesn't it?

10. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

It could be, the media will start to realize, if they want to maintain a modicum of creditability with the people, they, the media, better damn well do their job and get to the bottom of this story.

Fox is light years ahead of the rest of the media on this.

11. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

The only way the liberal news stations stay in business is with tax payers subsidies. If Romney is elected they may have to start telling the truth to stay in . I think they are starting to lean back to the middle now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

polls ts