1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Polk County FL Shoot Nov. 18

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by johnlhelm, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnlhelm

johnlhelm Member

Hi everyone, the FL Fall Championship is in the books and it is time to look for something a little less formal. Come on over to Winter Haven and shoot singles(100) doubles(100) and/or handicap(100), we charge $27 per event plus the daily ATA and FTA fees. Clubhouse opens with donuts and coffee at 8 and shooting starts at 9, if you're running late or have some special request give me a call 863-241-6453 and I'll try and help you out. I'm not sure what we'll serve for lunch but it is usually edible and all we ask is a donation of what you think it's worth.(and you might want to compliment the cook) John Helm

2. DON1911

DON1911 Member

John, Please put me on the last squad in the singles event. Long drive but don't want to miss the good time. Don Mason

3. johnlhelm

johnlhelm Member

4. Jim e

Jim e TS Member

john put me on a hd. cant get up in time for 16s. i dont want to shoot
    by my self. jim ehle

5. DON1911

DON1911 Member

weatherman predicting a nice day, good scores for everyone. Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.