1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Polk County FL Dec. Trap Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by johnlhelm, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnlhelm

johnlhelm Member

The Imperial Polk Gun Club will hold their monthly Trap Shoot on Dec. 18. 100 singles, 100 handicap, 100 doubles. $22/event plus $5 daily ATA and FTA fees. Lunch is included although donations are appreciated. Guest lunchs available $4. Clubhouse opens at 8am, shooting starts at 9. If you're going to be late give us a call and we'll try to squad you for a later start. John Helm

2. DON1911

DON1911 Member

TTT

For a nice club that tries very hard to hold the prices down for the shooters! 300 registered targets for less dollars than the cost of 200 pratice targets at most Florida clubs. Thanks for your effort. Don Mason

3. DON1911

DON1911 Member

.....just to get it up again

4. biercart

biercart Member

5. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

I am looking forward to this one, hope there is a practice trap available prior to the start of competition. Woody Sullivan

6. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

GREAT place to shoot, wonderful people as well!!

7. greta500

greta500 Member

what is the phone number to call for info on squadding ..if the weather is good we plan on

Coming over

8. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Glad to see my old club is up and running. I sure shot a lot of targets there in the 90s. Missed a lot but I had a blast. Do they still participate in the Florida Chain Shoot?

9. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

This one was a good one, steady breeze in your face al day long gave you a good look at the targets. Pretty good bunch of shooters, Don Mason included. Woody Sullivan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.