1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

POLITICS or TRAPSHOOTING????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by poacherjoe, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

I always thought that this websight was for Trapshooting!! Oh well with that said I would like all of the EXPERT politicians out there to do this survey!
    Please document all of the promises that EACH of the candidates makes during his run for the presidency of OUR country!Then after his term is up let's go back and take a look at which promises were fullfilled and which were not!!
    I think you will find a larger percentage of EMPTY promises that where used just to get your vote! And of course you will have the excuses for why they didn't do what they said they would do.This will most likely be some sort of BLAME GAME.Please follow thru with this aside from your STRONG belief's.
    Thank You and have a nice day! PJ

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I just love hearing from the people who have had to take GWB up the butt for the past 8 years and I get a real chuckle because they are going to get McCain for at least 4 more, maybe 8 and then Palin for another 8 after that.

Try to relax and enjoy it! ROFLMAO

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    So far every Dem who promised gun bans indeed tried to carry out their promise when they got to office. Some successfully. So yes, I'd have to say Dems keep their promises to ban guns.

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"All in fun right!!!!!

That's what your wife said."

5. jd288

jd288 TS Member

If you like what you got vote for 4 more with John McInsane. He will give you slickem good deal. $5 gas more war. Name your poison!!!

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Seems like gas didn't get real expensive UNTIL the demmys controlled congress....or is my time line off. also seems like your candidate didn't feel bad about the price, just the fact that it got there quicker than they wanted it to.

i also think that bama wanted to do another $1,000....tax the oil companies....who does he thinks pays the oil companies....and the list goes on

7. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

I've compiled 200 of your lies on here 2str8/decktard/sammie.

Defend that!! LMAO!!

Tell me one more time that you're not decktard, or sammie, or antigojohn, or that you said "gotta go shoot" and were posting here again two hours latter and then gave the lie that you "have a friend with a trap house", which is a lie!!

Tell me one more time 2str8, that you aren't decktard. LMAO.

Who are you to accuse anyone of ANYTHING, decktard???

decktard said, "And what did that rebate do? Did it help the country? Did it help me? What did it do for you?"

Ask your liberal pukes why they wanted to give MORE than $600.00, decktard. Then ask them why they want to give ANOTHER check, decktard!!

Speaking of idiots, decktard,,look in the mirror!!

8. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/potus/?action=view¤t=ObamaFails.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/potus/?action=view¤t=obamachange.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Now you wonder why so many political post here on TS.Com?

I like shooting Trap with a semi-auto Beretta 391.

Click on the link above and see just what's in store if the guy gets in office. People b!tcdhing about lead prices, wait until the tax on ammo gets you.

Jerbear

Jerbear

9. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Like I said, the village idiot. And now the village idiots brother. LOL

Man, they don't know what to do. Mccain/Palin has them so jerked they have to get on a pro gun shooting site and try and stir up some crap. Somewhere around Nov.5th you won't hear from them again. I'll miss them.

bigunn, that toilet you hear flushing is the obama/biden team going down the drain.

Imagine what must be going thru their minds. "How in the hell did we get in this position? We were supposed to clean house this time around. We tried reminding people that gore was robbed. That didn't work. We tried telling them that President Bush caused 911. That didn't work. We blamed everything we could on President Bush and they remembered that the demokrats ran the senate and congress. Hell, our rating is worse than his. When they remided us that clinton was a skirt chaser and fouled the office of the presidency with that bimbo monica we told them it didn't matter. They didn't buy that either.

Anybody in the demokratic party have any ideas for Nov. 2012 or 2016 or, Oh man we are SO screwed."

AJ100

10. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I love to rattle their cages.

AJ100

11. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

2str8 keeps talking about higer gas prices and the he believes that the tax rebate did no one any good. Well try these and see what you think.

It was only 2 years ago. Remember the election in 2006?

Thought you might like to read the following:

A little over one year ago:

1) Consumer confidence stood at a 21/2 year high;

2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;

3) The unemployment rate was 4.5%.

Since voting in a Democratic Congress in 2006 we have seen:

1) Consumer confidence plummet;

2) The cost of regular gasoline soar to over $3.90 a gallon;

3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);

4) American households have seen $2.3 trillion in equity value evaporate (stock and mutual fund losses);

5) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $1.2 trillion dollars;

6) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.

America voted for change in 2006, and we got it!

Remember its Congress that makes law not the President. He has to work with what's handed to him.

Quote of the Day........'My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it.' -- Barack Obama

Read and think

Bob Lawless

12. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

2str8? I wasn't held back in the 3rd grade. I did have to go to summer school one year in high school. It was not a very nice feeling. Kinda makes you sick. All the other kids laughing at you, making fun of you, calling you a LOSER. Come Nov.4th, you are going to know what that feels like. LOL

Just think about that for a while. Eight more years of a pro 2nd Amendment Republican party in the oval office. Two more Supreme Court judges.

Kinda makes YOU sick huh? Wailing and nashing of teeth and all that stuff right? Start NOW, figure out who or what you are going to blame when obama and biden LOSE. Damn, won't be able to blame George Bush for this one will you?

Boys and girls, this guy(2str8)or whoever he is, is WAY too easy.

AJ100

13. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

2str8, when jcl asked you if you refused your rebate money, you wrote - "Yeah Einstein, With gas over 4 bucks a gallon and food prices double, yeah I turned it down"

I'm just curious how did you do that? Did you call the IRS and tell them to not send you a check, or did you just tear up or return the check to the IRS? Just wondering if a large bureaucracy like the IRS, was responsive enough to not write you a check after you requested that one not be sent to you, or if they sent it in the mail anyway?

14. Paladin

This is a description by another poster, of 2str8/decktard/sammie,,that pretty well sums it up, accurately and forthright.

"You are hopelessly uneducated, unread, naive, and ignorant; and your intransigence borders on insanity. You put together oxymoronic arguments from unrelated statements, and expect everyone agree with you because you like to throw around buzzwords like "rich", "elite", and any other digs at those who are more successful than you. You are unable to present a coherent argument supporting any position you get from the sundry liberal blog, and your posts are typical of those who have no understanding of what really underpins economics, markets, and logical, systemic thinking."

15. ivanhoe

I really get a charge of all of those that continually blame Dub-ya for the national debt "Wow, and we wonder why bush's policies have us TRILLIONS in debt?" just a quote from 2str8.

"You think the war in Iraq is costing us too much?

Read this:

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments. Verify at: http://tinyurl.com/zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. Verify at: http://www.cis..org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

Verify at: http://www.cis..org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. Verify at http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. Verify at:

http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.

Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Verify at: Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht

12. The National Policy Institute, 'estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.'

Verify at: http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.

Verify at: http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States .

Verify at: http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html

The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.

I find this exceedingly funny that none of these intelligent liberals never mention anything about liberal supported programs that spend this money yearly.

I don't know about the rest of you second amendment supporters. Speaking for myself if the illegal immigrants were sent back where they came from I believe there would be no National Debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

16. ivanhoe

You ask "Who has been the president for the last 7 or so years?? I know who was
    President I also now when the republicans were in control of the House and Senate Gasoline was $2.20 a gallon or under. Then the Dems took over control and Gasoline is now $4.00 a gallon.

The Dems are the one that said that now they had control again they would fix the problems. Well they fixed it Gasoline is up $1.80 a gallon. Sorry I am not interested in having them fix anything else for me thank you.

As far as the illegals are concerned they didn't all get here in the last seven years. The liberals last gift to White House(The Cigar Man) did nothing in his eight years in office. When It comes to him this is the least of his crap.

Bob Lawless

17. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

2str8....defend this....

http://www.macsmind.com/wordpress/2008/02/27/obama-plans-to-disarm-america

Curt

18. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

WOW!! Let's do a survey on EVERY polititian! And let's find out how much each of these people have invested in BIG OIL!!! Demos and Repubs included!! Maybe this will shine some light on the price of fuel!!Please remember to make note of your political choices promises and after they go 4 years you can then BRAG on how GOOD they did!!Please be open minded and truthfull. Regards PJ

19. bocephus

bocephus Member

2str8, I have noticed that you libs like to bring up Rush Limbaugh and his addiction to pain killers for his back problems. Well please tell me why it is ok for a lib dem to do it but not a conservative. Here is just 1 of many examples of your bias:

Member Center: Sign In | Register International Edition
    Home PageWorldU.S.WeatherBusinessSportsAnalysisPoliticsLawTechnologyScience & SpaceHealthEntertainmentOffbeatTravelEducationSpecial ReportsVideoAutosI-Reports
    E-mails RSS Podcasts Mobile CNN Pipeline

Rep. Kennedy entering rehab after crash
    Capitol Police: Initial probe of incident 'improper'

Friday, May 5, 2006; Posted: 6:38 p.m. EDT (22:38 GMT)

Police said Kennedy's car swerved before it crashed into a barricade on Capitol Hill. YOUR E-MAIL ALERTS

Capitol Hill
    or Create Your Own
    Manage Alerts | What Is This? WASHINGTON (CNN) -- U.S. Rep. Patrick Kennedy said Friday that he will enter a rehabilitation program after crashing his car on Capitol Hill a day earlier.

CNN obtained a statement from a congressional source later Friday in which Capitol Hill Police said an initial probe showed supervisors did not handle the accident properly at the scene.

"I know that I need help," the Rhode Island Democrat said at an afternoon press conference, detailing what he called a long-term struggle with depression and addiction.

"I struggle every day with this disease, as do millions of Americans," Kennedy said. (Watch Kennedy detail his addiction problems -- 2:52)

He said he would be traveling Friday afternoon to Minnesota to seek help at the Mayo Clinic, where he was treated during the congressional recess at Christmas for an addiction to prescription pain medication. He said he returned "reinvigorated and healthy."

Kennedy, 39, said he had no recollection of the events surrounding the crash into a barricade on Capitol Hill early Thursday morning.

He said in a statement Thursday evening that he was apparently disoriented at the time of the crash after taking the prescribed amounts of a sleep aid and an anti-nausea drug.

"I am deeply concerned about my reaction to the medication and my lack of knowledge of the accident that evening. But I do know enough to know that I need to seek expert help," he said Friday.

"I hope that my openness today and in the past, and my acknowledgement that I need help, will give others the courage to get help if they need it," he said.

Asked as he left the room if he planned to resign, the six-term congressman responded, "I need to stay in the fight."

Kennedy's father, Sen. Ted Kennedy, said Friday he has "enormous respect for the work Patrick has done."

"All of us in the family admire his courage in speaking publicly about very personal issues and fully support his decision to seek treatment," the Massachusetts Democrat said. "He has taken full responsibility for events that occurred."

'Corrective' action taken
    The Capitol Police statement said an investigation of the crash was still under way.

"Upon review, it has been determined that in the initial stages supervisors employed improper judgment," it said.

"Corrective administrative and personnel action has been taken. The Capitol Police remain committed to impartial and fair enforcement of laws and impartial and fair treatment of all citizens."

A congressional source who was briefed by police told CNN the watch commander on duty early Thursday has been reassigned for allowing two sergeants to drive Kennedy home soon after the crash, while ordering two officers at the scene to return to duty.

Police labor union officials said earlier that officers were told not to give Kennedy a sobriety test after the mishap.

Kennedy said Thursday police drove him home afterward but that he did not "ask for any special consideration."

Asked if he thought he got preferential treatment, Kennedy said, "That's up for the police to decide, and I'm going to cooperate fully with them."

The police incident report includes an observation that Kennedy appeared to have been drinking and his ability was impaired.

"At no time before the incident did I consume any alcohol," Kennedy said in a statement Thursday.

Greg Baird, acting chairman of the U.S. Capitol Police union, has called for an inquiry into how the incident was handled.

Capitol Police said Friday they were also looking into whether the evidence supports traffic charges against Kennedy.

The incident report said Kennedy was cited for three infractions -- failure to keep a proper lane, unreasonable speed and failure to give full time and attention to the operation of a vehicle.

According to the report, Sgt. Kenneth Weaver said he saw Kennedy's vehicle -- a green Ford Mustang convertible -- "traveling at a high rate of speed in a construction zone and also swerving into the wrong lane of travel" with its lights off.

Weaver said Kennedy's vehicle hit a curb and swerved back into the wrong lane. He said he was driving east and used "evasive maneuvers in order to avoid a collision" with Kennedy's car.

The officer said he turned around and pursued Kennedy, whose car did not stop but did slow, "finally stopping after colliding head-on with a vehicle barrier."

The report said when Weaver approached Kennedy he noticed his "eyes were red and watery, speech was slightly slurred, and upon exiting his vehicle, his balance was unsure."

"I think he was extended a courtesy by virtue of his position," said Lou Cannon, president of the local Fraternal Order of Police chapter. Cannon was not at the scene of the crash.

Kennedy: 'Disoriented' from medications
    In his Thursday evening statement, Kennedy said he had returned home after final votes in the House of Representatives around midnight Wednesday and taken the sleep aid Ambien and an anti-nausea drug.

The lawmaker identified that drug as Phenergan, "which in addition to treating gastroenteritis, I now know can cause drowsiness and sedation."

"Sometime around 2:45 a.m., I drove the few blocks to the Capitol complex believing I needed to vote," he said. "Apparently, I was disoriented from the medication."

In his comments Friday, Kennedy said, "The recurrence of an addiction problem can be triggered by things that happen in every day life, such as taking a common treatment for a stomach flu.

"That's not an excuse for what happened Wednesday evening, but it is a reality of fighting a chronic condition for which I'm taking full responsibility," he said.

Kennedy was involved in a separate car crash in a pharmacy parking lot in Rhode Island three weeks earlier.

20. Paladin

2str8/decktards people, the dumocrats, have had two years to fix something, anything, and they have fixed nothing. It isn't as though they authored something meaningful and productive, and George vetoed it. The dumocrats have authored nothing of value. Nothing.

One of the FIRST things the liberals did was author a further reaching assault weapons ban, that encompasses guns that could be turned into assault weapons, also known as semi-auto's. That's the priorities they have. Losers!!

There own soon to sent home leader, Hussein Obama, doesn't have the brass to author ANY meaningful legislation. Heck, he doesn't have the brass to vote ya or na on a bill,,and he wants to be president?? LMAO!!

Is that the best the liberals can put forward,,an angry black guy that talks to hear himself talk,,or the known to be dishonest wife of the second president to be impeached??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.