1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Politican that is in favor of TSA pat downs!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by SirMissalott, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Barney Frank??

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Janet Napolitano too. It's the only way she can get a man to touch her LOL.

3. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I would be shocked if Janet Napolitano ever wants a man to touch her, now a female..........

4. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I hear that presumed muslim women in full burkas are exempt from any form of invasive search. Pat-down/body scan etc.

I guess that i wouldn't want my "junk" jiggled if the burka-clad tourist does not get the same treatment. I want to fly safely and until this becomes a nonproblem, I don't want to fly with a bomb up a terrorists snatch or wherever! JMHO...........merlyn

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Merlyn.. friend.. buddy.. What makes you think a muslim woman would blow herself up???? what would she get???.. 72 men who only had sex with a goat???

See ya at the Grand.. Happy Thanksgiving.. All Good.. Mike
    [​IMG]

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Get the girls from Hooters to do the pat downs and you'll never hear a word of complaint.

Eric

7. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

Barney would only do young men though.Not a very efficient use of tax money.

8. ken a

ken a Member

I have to admit if the pat downs makes it safer to fly so be it. I'll go for the full body scan anytime but then again I'm not paranoid about someone seeing my body parts. Not much there to see anyway but who cares. I just feel the % are a lot better at 35000 knowing everyone went thru a check. My .02

9. Psycho

Psycho TS Member

I herd Barney went through the line twice at Logan befor he flew back to DC and once after he landed! Just another case of a politition getting off on some one else's dime!

10. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

In my time, when I was a kid, most doctors had a machine called a "fluoroscope" was 2 thin sides you stood between with your arms in the air for Doc to see your bones, your insides and everything else, you didnt care because he was your doctor.
    The machine was done away with as causing too much radiation. My 3 uncles were doctors,MD's.
    Same machine, different cosmetics.
    Right after obama was sworn in he bought 50 and then 250 more as his cronies all made money in the stock market the price soared and they made money and the late comers, your guess.
    There was also 2 other companies, google it. Many members of Dem party became multi millionaires with that. How much did you make?
    Why doesnt the rest of the world use those machines, times up, because they dont work, they cant detect liquids, they cant detect powder, they cant detect explosives, yeaa, its a money making scam.

11. phirel

phirel TS Member

It is a safety issue. We may even extend the pat down to the classification table at larger shoots? Who knows what some shooters may be hiding under their belly flap.

Pat Ireland

12. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind be patted down by some good looking young chick.

I might even tell her that she wasn't thorough enough and she'd better recheck me just to make sure I'm okay.........and take your time while your at it. No sense in hurrying.

I want us both to enjoy it.........lol

Hauxfan!

13. SirMissalott

TSA = Thousands Standing Around!!!!

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

So Ken,

If it is for "safety",,,,why aren't they doing cavity searches as the full body scans don't show internal contraband????

15. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

I think we ought to have Janet and Barney pat each other down.

Throw in a lttle whipped cream and who knows.......they could wind up doing what they've been doing to the rest of us all along.

16. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

If you don't agree with the possibility of going through the scanner or being patted down then don't fly. I read the Bill of Rights and didn't see anything about you having the right to fly. There are other alternatives. Take a bus or a train. Just hope you don't have to go overseas. If you do better plan ahead. Those are the rules you have to live with. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

17. over/under

over/under Member

123 where in the bill of rights does it say everyone has the right to healthcare? And just how many terrorist have they caught in the last week? Believe me flying will be a last resort. So who does that hurt if I don't fly? Big brother or the airlines? How many 9/11 highjackers were old ladies or kids?Oh my political correctness. Terrorists win again, and we don't even see it.

18. SirMissalott

Profile!! We don't try to stop terrorist in this country, we try to blame things, inanimate objects. Sound familiar i.e. guns don't kill people, people kill people. We have let our feel good ( no pun ) politicians let PC stand in the way of common sense, case in point look what happen at the Military Base because we couldn't dare profile a mentally deranged muslim. In the words of BHO "lets don't jump to any conclusions".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.