1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Political... Humor??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Recoil Sissy, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

An Israeli doctor announced at a medical conference, "Medicine in my country is so advanced, we can take a kidney out of one (1) person, put it into another and have him looking for work in six (6) weeks!"

A German doctor stood up and said, "Well medicine in my county is so advanced, we can take a lung out of one person and put it into another and have him looking for work in four (4) weeks."

The Russian doctor got up and said, "My country is even more advanced. We can remove half a heart from one person, put it into another and have them both looking for work in just just (2) weeks!"

Not to be outdone, an American doctor stood up and addressed the conference. "Well", he said. "My country is so far advanced in medicine, we can take an @$$hole out of Chicago, put him in the White House and have half the country looking for work in twenty four (24) hours!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.