1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Political Experience Was Important

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

All the hussein supporters kept saying that Sarah had no experience to be 2nd in line,,,,after 60 days of "experience" of their messiah,,,,HER experience would have been SO MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT WE GOT!!!

hussein has been an embarrassment to the office worldwide,,,,gave our BEST and strongest allie,,,,dvds that couldn't even be played in his country and he has a problem with blindness

speaking,,,,which he was always PROCLAIMED AS A GREAT SPEAKER,,,,thanks _himself_ reading off the teleprompter (which is what MADE him a great speaker)

he has already spent more in 60 days than is even fathomable for my kids and grandkids will have to pay back sometime

appears on a late night comedy show (well his whole presidency has been comedical satire),,,,does he not realize that he holds the office of President of the United States and is not a "guest" to be on television but the lead the strongest nation in the world???

does a video (is he secretly wanting to be a movie star) to converse with an enemy of most of the free world and with his planned removal of troops from their neighbor,,,,THEY are claiming victory

his appointments to key posts in his cabinet with crooks and tax cheats

how he pushed legislation through and HE signed without READING it and is now screaming about bonuses....

So remind me just how "bad" Sarah was and how SHE lacked "experience",,,,love to hear you libs, flinch, chucky, trappy et. al. justify just how "great" hussein is NOW

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The arabs will view his olive branch as a gesture of surrender, like when a dog rolls over on his back and exposes his underbelly in a submissive gesture.

I hope the military guys are ready for the quisling leader when we are attacked next time. Ready to ignore him, that is.

HM

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

lts,,,,did I EVER say you did????

mccain said a lot of $hit,,,,he could have made other choices,,,,but HE still would have lost as he is not a REAL Republican (conservative) which is what many of us were looking for,,,,

I am just saying that with the MSM and most of the dissenters saying she lacked experience,,,,I asked the question then as I do now,,,,WHAT EXPERIENCE DID hussein HAVE that she did not????

I see the US being made a laughing stock and it trully saddens me,,,,BTW, I am always honest in my answers!!!!!

4. blitzer

blitzer TS Member

bigdog, I agree and I think OICU812 will definately agree with absolutely EVERYTHING you say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.