1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Political Correctness gone WILD!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PNT, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PNT

PNT Member

11-Year-Old Arrested For Using Rubber Band Gun

POSTED: 5:59 pm EDT June 5, 2007
    UPDATED: 7:58 am EDT June 6, 2007

OCOEE, Fla. -- An 11-year-old Ocoee boy was arrested for playing with a toy gun. Police said the arrest was necessary, because it was a safety issue.

The boy was using a rubber band gun and his father said the kid did nothing wrong, but police said they take it as a serious threat and the 11-year-old is facing felony charges.

The crime isn't very common, but Ocoee police said it is serious. It centers on an 11-year0old boy and his toy short-barreled shotgun.

2. PNT

PNT Member

Version 2

Airport staff ban man over gun T-shirt

AIRPORT security reportedly stopped a man from boarding a plane because he was wearing a T-shirt with a gun on it.

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

The cops from Ocoee and the woman who was scared, should be sterilized. We have to stop that kind of STUPIDITY from continuing.

The airport stops t-shirts that are offensive. Who determines offensive. Several things offend me. If a t-shirt covers a beautiful woman, that is offensive. She must remove it. :D :D

What has happened to common sense and accepting that people are different and what offends me may not offend you. What gives me, or others, to determine what is offensive?

4. atashooter

atashooter Member

5. Remo

Remo TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.