1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Polished Reclaimed Lead Shot F/S at Sparta SCTP

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sbhced, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbhced

sbhced Member

0   0   0

Leadminer,
    Any discounts for volume purchease?
    Thanks,
    Ed

2. woodcarver

woodcarver Member

0   0   0

This is great shot,we been using it for awhile, have had no trouble with it at all, This time when he came through I bought a barrel of it, Mike

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Terry,

I live in Sparta and would like to get at least 100lbs of your shot to try out. When exactly will you be rolling in and can I reserve at least that 100lbs? I help coach one of the teams and want to talk with the head coach tomorrow as we may purchase more. You may PM if you need. I'll call you in the morning with my full name and contact info or whatever else you need.

Email and PM sent

Thanks

Matt

4. BigJohn270

BigJohn270 Member

0   0   0

I plan on being there the 11th and 12th. I would like to get 12 bags from you. If you are not going to be there during this time, I have some friends that will be there during the 15th thru the 21st and they can pick it up for me.

5. APrice

APrice Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I've been through about 1250 lbs of this shot now. No problems other than some occasional bridging. Breaks targets with authority!

6. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

0   0   0

Best reclaimed on the market. On my second 1000 pounds!!!

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'll be there sometime this morning(Wed) to pick up my reserved order. Where will you be located?

I also have a nice large bundle of shot bags.

8. TjayE

TjayE Member

0   0   0

Terry, do you take the new fiber shot bags? I haven't seen a clothe shot bag for many years. I see there is a lady making shooting equipment with the clothe bags. Tom

9. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Terry ... ever think about bringing some to So California?

Bet you could quickly sell all that you could bring!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.