1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Police ask for help??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by wayneo, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

On the national news this morning....Click the link above.

It's ironic that Senator Feinsein does not want civilians to have AR/AK type rifles, and high capacity mags, and believes they don't need them. But yet, California police are asking for the publics help in finding a former police officer who has murdered two people, and is heavily armed and dangerous. Just incredible.

Wayne

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Maybe they're having trouble getting ammo.

Bob Falfa

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Now reports are coming in that, while protecting targets of the rogue cop, the LAPD Keystone Kops have shot and wounded a gal delivering newspapers.

And has anyone noticed that when the cops run around with AR15s they're called "duty rifles" or just "rifles" but when a "civilian" owns one they are "assault weapons"?

4. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Brian, my point exactly. What Feinstein and the others don't understand is, we law abiding citizens, and the police are at war with the same bad guys. And the police are not the first responders, the victim is.

Bad guys rarely go after cops, so thats what makes this situation so ironic. The police are being targeted and need the publics help, but the laws have California citizens handcuffed. Way to protect you peeps Dianne.

Wayne

5. Brian in Oregon

Well, the kind of "help" the cops want is mall cop help, like observe and report, not seek and destroy.

But yeah, makes deputizing a posse kinda difficult.

BTW, dunno about other states, but if a cop tells you to assist him in Oregon and you refuse, you can be charged with a crime.

6. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

I'm fed up with the police asking for the public's help...

The police are looking for a suspect that is 6'4" tall, weighs around 130 lbs. has dark curly hair, in dreadlocks.He is wearing a blue hoodie.They will never say he is black,but if he's white, that's the first thing they describe.

7. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

I just read where the cops made a mistake and shot 2 innocent people imagine that.

8. stokinpls

6'4" and 130? If he turns sideways, he can probably disappear.

Bob Falfa

9. Brian in Oregon

Two Dogs, quote:<i>"I'm fed up with the police asking for the public's help...

The police are looking for a suspect that is 6'4" tall, weighs around 130 lbs. has dark curly hair, in dreadlocks.He is wearing a blue hoodie.They will never say he is black,but if he's white, that's the first thing they describe."</i>

The solution is to start calling in every white guy who meets this description. And yeah, in liberal Portland, plenty do. And don't tell the cops he's a white guy, because that would be politically incorrect.

10. oz

oz Active Member

the guy's 6'1" 270#. the people that were shot were women delivering newspapers. they were in a TOYOTA truck. the bad guy had aa nissan titan truck. If I can spot the difference from a photo a block away, why can't the cops tell the difference when they ID cars & trucks every day?

11. cafowler

cafowler Member

The guys Manifesto is posted up online, read/scanned most of it this morning. He is definitely mentally disturbed, blaming depression on 2 prior concussions from football, and his life being ruined by a handful of bad/racist LAPD "officers". Kind of a real life version of the movie Falling Down with Michael Douglas. He doesn't expect to be taken alive, vowed to use all his military training to take out a dozen or so cops & their family members who have allegedly participated in lies/purgery and racist behaviour in the workplace to ruin his career, life and reputation. He doesn't threaten anyone else, just those dirty cops, vowing to get even with them.

Sounds like the LAPD created this situation or allowed it to fester, so it's a LAPD problem to solve. If he isn't threatening any civilians, why help a handful of alledged dirty cops? Good point about Sen. Feinstein wanting to outlaw AW, but this is just the type of guy or situation when an AW could be most useful, with a homicidal maniac threatening many deaths. We had another bad guy called The Zodiak running around town when I was a kid, good enough reason for dad and one of his friends to buy AR's when they 1st became available. 2 of the killings were 20 min's from our house, a third attack was about 30 min's. Those kind of events and what's going on in LaLa land may change some views for the better on HD and so called "Assault Weapons". I'll bet gun/ammo sales are going thru the roof in LA right now!

The guy is very very pro AWB, and goes into great length on his views stating why people like him should not be able to get assault weapons, very odd position for a former cop, not what most I know would say. He called La Piere/NRA vile scum or something like that. Also thinks Hilary should be the next Pres., so once they find him, I'm guessing that will be one less vote for Hilary in 4 years....

12. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Women shot by cops were just delivering papers:

Two women who were delivering newspapers in Torrance, Calif., early Thursday were shot by jittery Los Angeles police officers who mistakenly thought cop-hunting fugitive Christopher Dorner might be in their vehicle, NBCLosAngeles.com reported.

One was shot once and the other twice; both were were expected to survive. Police did not release their names.

Firing up the newspaper girls speaks volumes...

13. stokinpls

Maybe it's time for everyone to turn 'em in? If we can't have guns, they won't need them either.

Bob Falfa

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Holy cow TinMan,,,,,,,,"jittery" cops,,,,,,,and they have guns,,,,,,,better let 548 and Gene know.........

15. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

BDT,

Don't forget Mrs. keet!

Chuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.