1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Poli SxS Ivory Deluxe choke question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by yvonne, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

I recently acquired a POLI Ivory Deluxe 12 ga SxS... There are 2 chokes with 4 slits, 2 with 3 slits and 2 with no slits. Can anyone tell me what the chokes are? Also, are these interchangable with any other choke tubes? I'm off Pheasant hunting tomorrow and I'm going to shoot my new Poli!

2. MX/MT

MX/MT TS Member

Cool gun. I'm kinda surprised that it would have choke tubes though. Are you sure they're factory tubes?

Poli has a website but I don't see any reference to tubes...

3. SB4J

SB4J Member

An article in "Sporting Clays" makes note that Poli's use Briley chokes (when choke tubes are requested by the customer). If you go to Briley's web site you may find the info. you're looking for. Nice gun and good hunting.

4. Bridger

Bridger Member

I believe Briley does the choke work on these guns after they arrive in the US. I had one that I was told took the same threads as the Browning Invector Plus but never tried a Browning choke to find out.

5. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Put what I thought was IC in both barrels, called Cole's in Maine to confirm it. Came home with 11 pheasant! The gun is a dream!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.