1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Polanski Grand Jury Transcripts

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by omgb, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

http://www.thenation.com/blogs/anotherthing/479379/roman_polanski_has_a_lot_of_friends?rel=emailNation

The link above will take you to an excellent essay denouncing Hollweird libs and their support of Polanski. Embedded in that essay is a link to the actual Grand Jury testimony. Ladies and gentlemen, Roman Polanski deserves our most demanding penalty. He drugged a child and got her drunk. he then orally copulated her, vaginally raped her and then anally sodomized her. All the while she clearly told him no and asked him to please take her home. The man is a dirt bag, pure and simple.

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

and the gay/lesbian/pinko/commie hollywood scum are falling all over themselves to support this monster.....go figure....

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Maybe if he served his original sentence intead of skipping the country....

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

I agree...but...I bet you fifty bucks the Obama Justice Department pulls strings to get this thing handled and put away once and for all.

I may be cynical, but wouldn't rule out that this is all being done just so Polanski can get this out in the open and "taken care of." Pay his fine and put it behind him forever.

I think they oughta put him in a cell with "Cornelius," provide him with a dose of barbs & let him decide whether to take them or not.

5. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

It's just hard to imagine what would make someone think this guy didn't rape that girl.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Let's see how the judge behaves in this matter.

Other people have done the same thing as Polanski, he should have no trouble pronouncing sentence.

About the other matter: Unlawful flight to avoid prosecution, that usually carries a good whack too.

I personally think an application of the 55 grain Pedophile Treatment Pill would be appropriate.

HM

7. Chip Pitcairn

Chip Pitcairn TS Member

Any suprise Woody Allen is calling for his release?

8. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

Has anyone forgotten that this scumbag had sex with a 13 year old.

Ifthis were you and I we would have been in trouble a long time ago.

I remember hearing about this crime years ago but no one did a thing about it, he has I believe living in the us and living well. I bet the scum in hollywood, the bleeding hearts I should say have benn protecting him.

Kill the molester....we don't want him back in this country.

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Let's see, what is the usual moonbat lib spin on something like this? Oh yeah, "But he made some REALLY good movies!".

10. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

After reading the transcript, my first reaction was too bad he was not home when the Manson family came calling.

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Dolphin, he did not "have sex".

He drugged, Sodomized and anally raped the girl even though she was protesting.

Any father would gladly kill someone doing that to his daughter.

At least I would.

HM

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

They'll find a way to let him "retire his debt to society." And once he's in the clear and legitimate - he will be free to travel to the USA to be interviewed by NPR, Letterman, Charlie Rose, Baba Wawa, and Larry King.

Once this is over - you'll see so much of his presence in the US media, Jennifer Aniston will probably suck his d_ick just to get her face in there, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.