1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

POI Gracoil VS standard stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by John Browning, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Browning

John Browning TS Member

I would like to know if any one could tell me if the POI changes with a shock absorbing stock. I have two 90T's one with a sandard stock and the other with a Garcoil,it seems the Gracoil one shoots a lot higher. Is this because of the stock or just the difference between the two guns. John

2. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

Perhaps the LOP is different or you "pull" the Gracoil in a bit. Personaly I don't like or need a Gracoil....I like to feel the whole stock without any "spring".Without fitting specs it is hard to tell.

3. John Browning

John Browning TS Member

DK I never thought of the stock shorting, I have a adjustable Graicoil so I will try lengthing, and or tightening the spring. I have never shoot anything but a standard stock, but I wanted to set up a gun for singles and I thought it might work. John

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

The POI on my TM-1 didn't change after putting such a stock on it. Hap

5. billn

billn Member

I have one on my XT and one on my Beretta Gold E Skeet, I have not noticed any change in POI, I can adjust my Gracoils any I need to.

The felt recoil is not there, like before with out it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gracoil vs regular stock