1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

poi 18 inches above reference poinT?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

what point of impact would you say this is. center of pattern is 18 inch above reference point at 32 yards. thanks.

2. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

It's a little over 110%

hubcap

3. smsnyder

thanks , it seems to work for me. SMOKE and ink balls

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Earl, doin a lil grouse shootin? :) Hap

5. smsnyder

HAP MEC TWEAKS i use to hunt ruffed grouse three days a week in Pa. WV and Ohio. i used a franchi 20 gauge semi with 9 and 10 shoot. That probably why i shoot so fast. I also hunt in Wis and Idaho for ruffed grouse. Is that an invite? lol I killed hundreds of ruffed grouse. THE KING OF THE GAME BIRDS.

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Ruffed Grouse do have a knack for makin a guy shoot pretty quick, ifn he's spectin to have any eatin. I've killed a lot of young saplings doing that too!Just moved from OH to AZ, lots of quail here, guessing theres different species of grouse in the higher mountains too. I'll find out next fall.

Lots of great trap shooting here too, mostly from fall thru spring though. Yeah, come on out, there's bound to be something in the air whether its clay or the feathered kind. Hap

7. smsnyder

go to montana or idaho , tons off ruffed grouse and no one hunts them. yes, some of them are stupid. my bird dog kept running around the bottom of the tree they were sitting on. most fly like normal grouse lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.