1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pocket "T" shirts Why hard to find at shoots?

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by kolarshooter, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolarshooter

kolarshooter Member

0   0   0

I have been looking for Pocket "T" shirts at shoots but vendors don't seem to want to carry or sell them, Why?

Looking for Gray, Green or any color except white. size XL with pocket, "T" Shirts from shoot's.

Send PM.

Thank's

Tom

2. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Pocket

I don't like them at all - buttstock invariably catches on pocket. Maybe others feel the same.

rm

3. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Pocket

Tom,

We can get them for you in either 50/50 blend or 100% cotton.

Size XL without a pad 12.00 each. With a pad 18.00 each.

I can send you the color chart if you wish.

PM sent

Sue at Pine Tree Sportswear 309-754-9440

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Pocket

Because they instantly eliminate all left handers as possible customers.

I also don't believe pocket tees are nearly as popular as they once were. Unless you're a smoker and want to carry your smokes that way, is there really a need for a pocket on a tshirt anymore?

5. John 53

John 53 Member

0   0   0

Pocket

I like having a place to put my glasses when they are not on my face, and won't buy a shirt without a pocket. Don't smoke, don't drink, and can't read without cheaters, so I need a pocket.

John

6. 870

870 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Pocket

Yep, at one time they seemed like shirts worn only by old men. Guess I'm one now; needed for glasses in case I want to be able to see anything clearly within 5 feet. Can't even see if the primer has been hit on a shell with my shooting glasses on.

7. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Pocket

Sears sells a pocket-T shirt made under their "Covington" brand. Quality material, a bunch of nice colors and made of great material. My wife even commented on the quality of the material. Comes out of the dryer in great shape. They have sizes from L to 4XL with tall sizes. The stores in Tennessee carry them so I suppose other states will have them. They make Fruit of The Loom look like garbage.

8. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Pocket

I just bought some Fruit of the Loom T-shirts. They are garbage; shrunk about two sizes first time washed and now they're cleaning rags.

9. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

0   0   0

Pocket

I think they went out with non-filter Camels and Lucky Strikes....

Guy B.

10. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Pocket

I am with John and 870 ... I won't buy a Tshirt without a pocket!

11. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Pocket

I need the pocket for my cell phone. I'm a very important person and people sometimes need to call me when I'm shooting. If they do, the other shooters
    are always very gracious and wait until I'm finished before they resume shooting.

12. charleyj10

charleyj10 TS Member

0   0   0

Pocket

I can't believe you said that!

Charlie

13. Straight50

Straight50 Member

0   0   0

Pocket

I bought a couple of Shoot'n Sue's shirts with the pocket. I like them!

14. Don S

Don S Member

0   0   0

Pocket

I need the pocket for my squad and position on the entry form. Can't remember like I used to. My pants pockets are covered by shell bags.

15. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Pocket

I wear pocket T shirts from J.C. Penney. I carry a pen, snuff, and a piece of paper with me all the time. O.K., so I'm weird, and old fashioned. WGAS. Charlie Henderson

16. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

0   0   0

Pocket

Skeet Man,

I bought a number of Outer Banks collared Tee shirts with pockets in the right side. I have not been able to find them again. This was great for lefties since the butt would not catch on the pocket. I should have bought more but I did not want to leave them to my wife's next husband. Let him buy his own.

17. JJM

JJM Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Pocket

Pocketed T Shirts at JC Penny two or more $6.00 each all colors.
    They run large and don't shrink 100% cotton.
    I realy like them, pocket is on left side so a right handed person has no problem.

18. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

0   0   0

Pocket

I have a good source for pocket tee shirts (and lots of other stuff). If you email me (rollin@stockfitting.com) your visible email address, I will send it to this company.

Please put "Pocket tees" in the subject line of your email.

Also put "POI Calculator" in the subject line if you want me to attach a calculator (You will need Microsoft Excel, which comes with Microsoft Office to open and use the calculator.)

After I send your email address to the company, they will send a $10.00 coupon to your email address, which a new customer can use on the first order. I will also receive some sort of reward when you use the coupon, which will apply to my future order.

I have been ordering from this company for 20 years with complete satisfaction. They sell tens of thousands of items of many different types.

They will also send you catalogs, but I find it more convenievt to order online from their Website.

Rollin

19. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

Pocket

Even Walmart has pocket t-shirts in many colors. A couple of different makers. Go online and check them out. Might be easier to get what you want online. Also check Sears and Penneys.

I usually carry a pen (and my checkbook when I am not at the club)and put my ear plugs into the pocket when I am not shooting.

I prefer not to buy Polo t-shirts without pockets. I like Pocket v-neck t-shirts and they can be hard to find at the stores.

jmho

Phil

20. kolarshooter

kolarshooter Member

0   0   0

Pocket

Thank You all for the replys, I was just looking for "shoot" event like the Ohio State shoot or the grand american shirt.
    All my old ones are getting too small due to improper washing.

Thank's Again,
    Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pocket tees hard to find